Introducing Adriana

Discussion in 'New York' started by gabriela, Jul 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gabriela

gabriela

Adriana's new contact info

Hi everyone,

I just wanted you all to know that Adriana is still in NY and has just moved to a new apartment but does not yet have her new phone turned on or have access to the internet to answer her e-mails. Please try her at her cell phone number until then. 917-969-8195.

You can also contact her at my number 212-689-3292 if her cell phone not working.

There are also two more beautiful Brazilian girls who have not yet put their web sites up. You can reach them thru Luana or Giselle. I will post the web sites as soon as they are ready.

Bejous Gabriela

[Edited by Gabriela on 09-25-2001 at 01:44 PM]
  2. amaxxx

amaxxx

saw adrianna many months ago and she was a delight - really a beauty if you like extremely thin and petite ladies with small tops. She was a bit out of my normal price league then, but i see she's raised her rates by another $ - damn...guess i'll have to live with my memories!
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

4. Ozzy

Ozzy

5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Ozzy, Do you have a link to Adriana's pics? Thanks
  6. sweetjay4u

sweetjay4u

Has anybody seen Adriana?

Nice pics, but how is she in the GFE deptartment?
  7. Ozzy

Ozzy

btw....

adriana's new pictures are up........

gotta say, i like her new look.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I have asked Allen to put up a new "Top Section" ( i.e. above the current"Main" section ) which will be "read only" and will cover "Rules", "Announcements", etc. so hopefully it will be taken care of soon.
  9. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

"Methinks [Ozzy] doth protest too much"

Ozzy: contrary to your presumption, I have in fact lodged complaints with SB recently and in fact only posted above after discussing it with SB. Yes, he does know his job, but he remarked how odd that nobody had taken exception to some recent "ad posts", so I obliged with an innocuous query.

However, to be honest and fair, I would have to say that some leeway maybe should be granted to paying advertisers. I didn't realize Team Brasilia were our sponsors. My apologies and thanks ladies! In any case, I hope we can keep blatant ad posts off this board.

SB: The policy as you have presented it makes sense to me. Could this be put in the FAQ? I noticed the FAQ refers to rules posted in each forum, but I don't see any. Am I missing something? I don't see the "policy" spelled out anywhere prominent.

[Edited by Humble Narrator on 08-03-2001 at 08:31 PM]
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

HN,

Some of the posts are "close to the line" and it's hard to decide. This was one of those. I did think of deleting it at one point. However, it can only be "new" once, so I don't think it will be a problem again. As you know, this isn't the only one of those, and I have a hard time trying to decide ( sometimes; others get "whacked " immediately for not even "trying" ) what to do.

However, you are absolutely right on the mark in mentioning that "ad posts" are not allowed, but in addition that those providers who are regular contributors will get cut some slack. As examples, certain incall/outcall proprietors ( proprietresses ??? ) have contributed many meaningful posts in some of the discussions. When they put up a post letting guys know that they will have some "special vistors" working on a particualr week, I don't immediately remove it. OTOH, when someone comes in and simply puts up a post "I'll be in NYC August 13 - 16th; check out my website at http://www.$forpussy.com", it lasts until the first second I see it.
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

HN.....

for one, Gabriela has been a paying advertizer on this site since before most of you were here. She and her friends are also among the few out there who have placed those nice Utopia Guide banners on all their websites.

I thought she was just re-introducing an old friend to the readers of UG and alerting everyone of her upcoming schedule.

btw... i should give her the credit for that brazil thread *I* started a week or so ago, since she e-mailed me that info to post here cause she didn't have access to the site at the time...

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1077

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1348

not 4 nothing but i've seen quite a few ad only posts here in recent days that you seem to have had no problem with.....? also HN.....Gabriela is a very discrete person, so if you want to know about her or her friends services give them a call and ask, i doubt she'll post that stuff here.

they all have several reviews on the boards.

[Edited by Ozzy on 08-04-2001 at 02:17 PM]
  12. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Now I know these ladies have quite a following right now but...

...I don't recall any of them posting anything other than "ads". Am I wrong?

Gabriella: this board doesn't permit advertising, but if you would care to actually participate in the discussions, I am sure a few mentions of your schedule and services would be OK. (SB: care to comment?)
  13. gabriela

gabriela

Adriana's site is now up and she is just a phone call away. She will have new pictures in a few days.

I will be back in NYC on August 18 and will be taking appointments for the week beginning August 20th. If you wish, e-mail me ahead of time as i will be attending school in September and my time will be very limited. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer and see you soon.

:)Adriana's new site...... http://geocities.com/adrianaofbrazil/

[Edited by Gabriela on 08-03-2001 at 01:31 AM]
  14. fumpton

fumpton

Are any of the girls of "Team Brazil" into greek?
  15. gabriela

gabriela

Hello everyone, the weather down here in Sao Paulo is cold , hope it's warmer up there. In case not, Adriana is now there to help heat things up. Her web site is not yet ready but will be in a day or two, until then you can e-mail Luana for her pictures.

I will be returning from vacation on August 20, in the meantime I have updated my site and will have new pictures there when i return.

http://geocities.com/ghaby78

http://geocities.com/Luanaofbrazil

Adriana's phone #'s 917-969-8195
    646-521-0771

[Edited by gabriela on 07-29-2001 at 10:57 AM]