Introducing Mya- Busty and Blonde

Discussion in 'New York' started by uptowngirls, Jan 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Magnifique

Magnifique

I can't believe nobody mentioned Paige, I'm a "straight" chick and I think she hot...maybe I'm just more into the brunettes, but thats irrelevent, at $$$ I'll just have to keep looking @ her pic.
  2. elsyan

elsyan

true. britney isn't all that. hell all I wanna know is what the service is like. we know the looks are there...
  3. Monk

Monk

Why is it that every 20-something blonde is being passed off as a Britney lookalike? For starters, last I checked, Britney doesn't have a 36DDD chest.
  4. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

UptownGirls

Has anyone seen anybody from this agency? Good, bad???
  5. clubber

clubber

On the positive side, I doubt anyone needs to woryy about LE breaking up any parties!
  6. elsyan

elsyan

agreed!

I don't think anyone is doing any hobbying today...!

mmm snow.
  7. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Re: Outcall n Manhattan 2/17/2003

I would love to see Mya today in Manhattan. If only I could get out of my driveway.
  8. njclassyblonde

njclassyblonde

Outcall n Manhattan 2/17/2003

Mya, Vanessa, and Jasmine are from Canada, maybe you can find a review on them from a Canadian board.
    They will be able to visit you today in Manhattan only before they head out to NJ tommorow.
  9. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Mya

I would have booked Mya in a heartbeat when I first saw her pics, but her IPO was not for me from the start. I do find it somewhat odd that I cannot find one review for someone who seems as beautiful as her.
  10. njclassyblonde

njclassyblonde

as you can see I have made her rate more affordable and am bringing Mya, Vanessa, and Chanel here next week into NNJ for all of you gentlemen. Vanessa will be sending me more pictures today so they should be up on my webpage on Monday.
    All three of these girls are head turners, and they are booking up very fast.
  11. elsyan

elsyan

so has anyone sampled yet?

I have to say Mya looks delicious... BMM when's the big date? and more importantly, when do we get your report?

I'm also looking forward to more pics of this lovely... hell a few more might tempt me to jump in first!
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Re: drop the girl off in a cab

I cant wait. God, I love this hobby.
  13. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

lauren

i think u have great looking girls, besides that fact i hate all of those flat tummy ladies u have (jk)..
    you do what u need to do..if she wants and demands god bless her..

if shes there when im there tell her dinner on me
  14. *********

One needs not blow out the candle of another to make their own light shine brighter.

Wanting to be a bitch!
  15. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

If she is coming to Long island .. hell sign me up too...!!!!

Just make sure its after Feb. 3 ... ( I'm getting outta this crazy weather)

John J
  16. uptowngirls

uptowngirls

drop the girl off in a cab

When Mya comes back the week after next i will send her to you in LI no problem BMM.
    While $$$$ might be alot for this board, their are alot of lurkers that are paying to see her at that price point.
    I am going to be putting an ad in the new york magazine where I know it will be very effective way of promoting my agency and Mya and Vanessa.
  17. pswope

pswope One out of three

Ditto re UG posters,but don't forget about the fatwalleted lurkers.
  18. Phantom

Phantom

A hat trick!
  19. Casper

Casper

Thanks for recognizing it as one. My intent.

No harm, no foul.
  20. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Im stupid. My brain if fried from all the pussy.
    (NY vanessa decided to let me try all of the orafices again today.Quite a fucking ride if I must say.)