Is a GREENDOT MONEY PAK Legit?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by skiptracer, Aug 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. curious

curious

Why?

Because people are individuals, not some portion of an undifferentiated mass.

If you're speaking from experience in your post quoted above, I'm guessing that your method of sorting potential clients is based on who meets some standard of disclosing personal info (like filling out one of those laughable online forms like you'd use when buying a book or cd at amazon.com) rather than trying to get a feel for who it is you're dealing with.

You want to treat those who inquire with cold, hard-edged impersonality? Fine. Don't be surprised if you end up getting the same returned to you in session.

(pswope was never more right about the great bulk of pro's when he talked of them seeing us a just a bunch of ATM's with dicks)
  2. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

Considering how often prospective partners don't pay after the service is rendered, I don't see why a working girl should trust you more than the next guy. That's not to say that I would expect you or anybody else to pay in advance with Greendot.
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

Lots of girls are now askinf for deposits before they make an appointment.

That's a way to guarantee a partial compensation of their time, in case you don't show up or cancel at the last minute.

I do too, when a guy I don't know books me for more than 2 hours, I require a deposit made by the green dot system.

It's easy, way better than paypal and totally safe and untreaceable.

You can go to any pharmacy, supermarket or radioshack and buy a reload card in the amount she asked you.

Then you can either call or mail the pin number to her...she just have to go online or call a toll free number and punch the pin number on her account.

The money is available imeadiately and she can retrieve it in any ATM machine.

Yes is a safe way of sending money...but make sure the girl is not a scam. Check her reviews and do a research on her persona before you send anything.

Once you send the money, you cannot get it back...
  4. curious

curious

The restaurant model works for me.
    That is, payment after the courses have been served (and consumed), and been found to be satisfactory.

Any other method is more complicated (and craven) than I'd care to use.

You'd do well to think similarly, skippy.

(Before any pro wants to chime in on this, let me say that any prospective partner that doesn't believe that I'm going to pay has more trust issues than I care to deal with; I'm more than happy to eliminate them from consideration.)
  5. dan1999

dan1999

why worry?

sounds like it could very easily be the last time you ever hear from her after she got your "green"
  6. skiptracer

skiptracer

ok, what do i have to worry about?

and why shouldn't i worry about the money pak?

serious replies to either appreciated. thanks...
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I don't think it's the money pak you have to worry about.
  8. skiptracer

skiptracer

skiptracer is after the sonic youth song, i use it all the time but yeah i guess a bit ironic. So does the money pak sound legit? Her pics/rate are possibly a bit too good to be true and i'm concerned about her pulling a bait and switch after i commit to the money pak.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Ironic handle.
  10. skiptracer

skiptracer

A girl I'm going to meet up with wants me to get a GREENDOT MONEY PAK UNIVERSAL RELOAD before I meet up with her. Here's what she says:

I REQUIRE half the $ up front via, GREENDOT MONEY PAK UNIVERSAL RELOAD. This is done as an added precaution for my own safety. It is really simple! If you let me know your zip code, I'll find the closest store to you that sells it ( usually
    Walgreens or similiar). You give the clerk at the register the amount of cash you wish to put on. There are a set of numbers on the back side, all you need to do to confirm our appointment is to ***** them to me. Here's a link of what it looks like; Thanks for your understanding and patience, it's truly appreciated :)

Never heard of this before...Does this sound legit? Thanks...