Is it the same?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by tricomonger, Jan 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. genius

genius

It depends upon the question.

If the question was between those two choices, I agree, but the answer may have little to do with sex. I suspect there is a higher probability of a guys divorcing (with all the financial ramifications, effects on his children, etc.) his wife and moving in with the person he is having an affair with than with a pro. But that is a loaded question. You are only giving her two choices.

If you asked her, for example, this question: "Since you have no or little interest in sex, how would you want your husband to take care of his sexual needs?"

The answer may be " He can masturbate in the bathroom while reading dirty magazines as long as he keeps them out of sight and doesn't tie up the bathroom when I need it."
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  2. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

There are women on this planet who have no or little interest in sex. If you could somehow find out what they think, I'll bet a significant percentage would rather have their husbands see a pro than have an affair.

So yes, I think there is a difference, but it depends on who's asking.
  3. 255559

I'm European and this is just ridiculous. Perhaps there is not the big melodramatic American attitude about cheating in many European countries, but most European people do not accept it within their own marriages and don't expect that their partners will cheat. Different European countries also have very different views, so while the romantic view of cheating is a stereotype of France, for example, it does not hold true in stereotype or in fact in, say, Sweden or England. My point is that your experiences must have been with very peculiar women because I have lived in four European countries and this has never been a mainstream attitude.
  4. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

if you know a geisha turning tricks.........she's a hooker dressed in geisha gear....a REAL geisha...nuh-uh!
  5. RuffToy

RuffToy

It's the same thing if the massage girl is your cousin....not the same thing if the massage girl is your wife. Definitely NOT the same thing if the massage girl is a man. (it's a man baby!!!)
  6. Daddycool

Daddycool

No. It is different.
  7. travis13

travis13

Not that I cant spell.........

I cant type!!!!
  8. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

first of all its geisha...my god people cant you spell???
    yes it is cheating...
    i love cheaters...they are my bread and butter
  9. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. genius

genius

Your experience with swinging is opposite to that I experienced. I engaged in the scene during the early 80's (w/o condoms BTW was the norm) with my SO. Swinging couples had no problem sharing together but the rule was absolutely no affairs. It simply wasn't accepted and you didn't even ask.
  11. travis13

travis13

Flaming aside.......

It is cheating......... and gieshas do whatever is necessary..........turning tricks in its purest form no but do they fuck ......... you betcha...........
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  12. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

hos can be ANYTHING you wish....hey...i can love you long time (or short time....lol!!!)
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  13. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

She looked like a giesha!?!
  14. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

gieshas don't turn tricks
  15. gern777

gern777

dman...that's NOT a contradiction...it's called stating rule or fact and it's exceptions. It's done in normal conversation all the time. You are familiar with conversation, right? Christ, I can't believe I have to explain that.

The bottom line is, Mongering, Hobbying, hiring a sex worker et al...no matter what euphamism you choose to dress it up in...having sex with someone other than your wife, unless you have permission, IS CHEATING.

Thats the only point I was making, and in all your pompous rambling on and on about Europe...Thiland...Africa...

You said nothing that invalidated my point.

Hope you had fun doing all that typing

gern (from a little planet called Earth)
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  16. qqq35

qqq35

i can not believe that anyone with anybit of sense has to ask such a ridiculous question? do you really think that because we call this a "hobby"that exonerates you. "honI'll be home late tonight, I'm going to the mongering trade show over on $46 st. next week there is a meeting of my fellow hobbiests at the Javites, will probably be home late then too. oh, while we are at it some of the guys are going hobbying tomorrow"
    come on--once you dip your wick in any hole other than your significant other, you are cheating and having an affair. Byron said it best a whore by any other name is still a 'ho
  17. daengman

daengman

By now things posted on this board don't really suprise me. Like how someone can completely contradict himself in just 6 lines.

Quote "There is not a non-pro woman on the planet that will tell you a husband going off to some AMP is not cheating! "

Quote "Except in EXTREMELY RARE circumstances when the guy has, for whatever reason, permission from his wife to "engage in extra-cirricular activities"."

I don't know what planet Garn is living on, but here on Earth, it is much more common than he would suggest.
    I have personnally known guys that I have hobbyed with that did so with the knowledge and acceptance of their wives. (I won't use the word "approval" as the wives didn't approve or encourage it, they simple accepted that they did it.)
    How about the situation of "swingers". Over the years I have had the relatively frequent opportunity to partake in that scene. Most women that attend these events and allow and even encourage their spouse to have sex with others, don't have a problem if their spouse engages in dalliances on his own. Even many men in these groups will allow their spouses to participate on their own as long as certain boundaries are maintained. I've been at parties where one or both spouses talked about "outside" encounters and there was no disproval from their spouse or anyone else in the group. I remember one woman telling how she did her boss when she accompanied him on a business trip. Amoung other things, she said that her boss had a small organ and came too fast.
    In this country, I would guesstimate that at some point of time of the relationship, 5 to 10% of wives would accept that their spouse would visit someone for paid sex.

For many European women (perhaps most), its no big deal if the hubby engages in paid sex. Remember brothels are legal in many European countries. Who here thinks that married guys in Europe will stay away from these places. European women realize that too and accept it.
    Also, thru-out Europe men are expected to have both a wife and a mistress. Most wives accept this concept. As another recent example of the acceptance of sex outside of marriage, recall the not too long ago revalation of the French Premier and has "love child". No one over there seemed suprised or even care. It was a bigger story on this side of the atlantic than on the continent. On many occasions when I have been in Europe, I have met and balled married women. None of them ever considered that the fact they were having sex with someone other than their husband was any big deal. (When they saw the size of my tool, they knew it wasn't.)

In many countries in africa, women accept that their husbands have sex with other women. It's a practice that has been around for a ling time. Unfortunately, it is the major cause for the spread of AIDS in that region of the world.

In Thailand, women's acceptance of their husbands visiting brothels is the norm, not the exception. For Thai women it's "don't ask and don't tell".
    Most mongers are aware of the veritable glut of hobbying opportunities in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mai but every town of any size has at least one brothel. For about the equivalent of $5 (US), a guy can get a girl for 2 hours. The wives know it and accept it.
    In Japan, women whose husbands are "Salary Men" and have to entertain clients at night, know that when their husbands take the client to the Geisha House or Hostess Bar that the hubby will also sample the wares. The women accept this. The same practices are common in China and Korea. In asia, sex is not considerd to be a sacred event between two people that are married to each other.

So, gern, I would suggest that you return to this planet or at least visit it and find out what is really going on.
    There was once a famous quote, the author of which I don't remember that said "it may be rare but it's not unusual".
  18. gern777

gern777

No offence daengman, but you have talked to women before, right?;)

There is not a non-pro woman on the planet that will tell you a husband going off to some AMP is not cheating! OF course it's cheating!
    IT's an "easier" kind of cheating because the lack of a relationship and emotional involvment makes it easier to conceal, still having any sort of sexual contact with someone other than your wife IS CHEATING.

BTW - all you Clinton fans...yes...that includes hand jobs and blow jobs!

Except in EXTREMELY RARE circumstances when the guy has, for whatever reason, permission from his wife to "engage in extra-cirricular activities". I had a former boss who's wife was very ill and gave him permission during the last year or so of her life.

But seriously, we're all into whores, we're all perverts, we're all horny and all that - but we are capable of a little intellectual honesty, right?

Yes..if you're married...mongering is cheating.

gern
  19. daengman

daengman

The only way to determine that is to let your SO know that you indulge in the pleasures of the flesh at at your ATF AMP. Now, if her reaction is the same as your cousin, then it's the same.
    The "sameness" is in the mind of the offended. Nothing else matters.
  20. tricomonger

tricomonger

My cousin just found out his wife is having an affair with one of her co-workers. When I go out mongering to different MPs, is it the same as having an affair?