Is New York on it's Ass???

Discussion in 'New York' started by Kym, Feb 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. imaginess

imaginess

2. JackT

JackT

Testing your theories....

"Allen is too busy"? "temp guy"?

One way to find out for sure is for you to go over to the Spa thread and start posting in Tagalog.... and see what happens.
  3. Casper

Casper

In any event Allen is too busy doing whatever it is he's usually doing for SB to REALLY be in trouble.

And I doubt the temp guy would throw out the penalty flag.
  4. JackT

JackT

Casper points out that if this were the Spa forum, slinky would REALLY be in trouble....
  5. justlooking

justlooking

Actually, the fear isn't looking like a wussy. It's looking like shill (or maybe just an indiscriminate moron).

But don't listen to me. I'm one of those guys you never see posting reviews (know what I mean?).
  6. Casper

Casper

7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

no entiendo. una ves mas, por favor?
  8. FoxyMonica

FoxyMonica

well don't I just feel cheesey and stupid ... I did not even notice the date on this thread I just saw it pushed up to the top page ... my bad ...opps ... sorry ... I made a goof ...hang me ...rake me ..sue me ...lol < I am trying to be funny now > is she is not around anymore after all this time ,or is she another one that bites the dust ? :( too bad if so ? IMHO she had spunk lol ..I do not know , .... BTW I did not say I agreed with everything she posted . thanks BMM...I think ;) lol xoxo
  9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Monica, this thread was started by Kym almost 10 months ago.
    Did you happen to notice that.
    Let me express myself to you as one of those hobbyists you consider the peanut gallery.
    I see many women.
    I chose to see this girl Kym also, but she refused a 1000 dollar fee because of the hotel.
    I thought she was being picky, but that is her choice and if she thinks shes above this type of hotel, well, I hope she makes money and is successful.

You bewilder me.
    At first I thought your racist policy was just a sign of ignorance.
    Out of respect for you, since you are an advertiser on this board, and thats what runs this place, I wont say anymore. Best of luck to you. I
  10. FoxyMonica

FoxyMonica

not to be a smartie pants .....but where are the girls ?

and my question was what is the most popular reason they have been banned ? I think your question to me will be in your responce to my question .

any ways great news on your new registration policy xoxox

thank you xoxoxo
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2003
  11. wsb

wsb

Well, I haven't signed up for any new handles lately (though I have been contemplating something like "ghost-of-uncle-bob"), but assuming your point is that you are already doing that then I guess they have nothing to complain about.

--wsb
  12. hazmat

hazmat

hate

The only thing I hate is narrow minded viewpoints and people with big mouths...and I believe it's spelled "stutter".
  13. FoxyMonica

FoxyMonica

hazmat ,why don't you go have fun on the other thread with your hatefulness . wow you want to turn this one into # 3 ?

you guys love to twist words , I dont studder .
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2003
  14. Slinky Bender

Try signing up for a new account and see what you get.
  15. Slinky Bender

A) In case you didn't notice, the guys get it as bad as the girls do. it's not a gender thing, it's an "open season" thing.

b) If I really thought there was ANYTHING I could put in the rules which would make the "ladies" (prostitutes, hookers.... what word am I supposed to use?) read and follow the rules, I'd do it. But I find it hard to believe that everyone comes here, reads the rules, but just can't understand them. The problem is that they either don't read the rules, or just don't give a shit. Prove me wrong..... please... i'd like to be proven wrong on that.

c) "SB what is the most popular reason that many ladies are banned?"

Failure to give me freebies? (that's just to give a certain group of guys/gals something to talk about for a while)

d) "I am the hostess for a lot of ladies meetings and I belong to MANY of ladies only message boards and this subject about UG being somewhat RACIST to women has been discussed many of times ."

I'm sure you man mysoginistic rather than racist, but unfortunately, that's really more indicative of the culture at large. Unfortunately, the choice seems only to be to have a place where there's no meaningful conversations, or a place where a lot of women are afraid to post. i wish those weren't the only two choices, but as far as I've seen over the past fews years, that's just the way it is. Again, prove me wrong.... please.... the places which I've seen which aren't like this just end up being "fluff fests" with little meaningful discussion of issues (BTW that's not just the case with PMBs; in most arenas nothing meaningful gets accomplished without a little antagonism - i.e. you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs).

e) "sometimes it takes a big mouth bitch like me to speak outloud"

There are certain advantages to having a big mouth...... (although remember what Chrissy Hynde said...)
  16. wsb

wsb

I think that's a good point. Perhaps prospective members should be required to represent that they have read the rules (even though they still probably will not) before being allowed to post. Perhaps the rules should also be sent in the new member ****** (assuming they aren't already). Then there will really be no excuse for not reading the rules.

--wsb
  17. hazmat

hazmat

Suggestion

Why don't you get one of those Red Circle with a line thru it signs that Says "men of Color" and superimpose it on all pictures you send out..just so people won't confuse you with an open minded person ?
  18. FoxyMonica

FoxyMonica

lol see what I mean ... I was trying to be a little funny with my choice word , thanks for posting the link xoxoxo

yes one must choose the right words here I said that I pefer not to see men of color and I still continue to be bashed on two threads and lol even a poll with intresting results . I never bashed anyone you all were my judge and jurry lol and thanks just the point I was making .
  19. hazmat

hazmat

20. FoxyMonica

FoxyMonica

and Just my .02 I do not think everyone who clicks on enter to an adult site reads the whole disclaimer . some people just made simple mistakes why to take away from the community here the posibility of a good provider or poster .

I know the sharks will swarm ......it will just prove my points .

sorry Kym to change the subject on your thread .