Is there a Brothel in your Neighborhood?

Discussion in 'New York' started by RY200S, Aug 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Are you a Greek provider?
  2. thelastone

thelastone

Re: What I never understood....

your kidding right? never once heard of a brothel in flushing? Well, you must not be asian then. If I had to guess there is probably one (of some kind or another, AMP, brothel, etc.) on every corner.

Yes, most of the places in flushing are asian. Mostly Korean and Chinese places.

last
  3. thelastone

thelastone

What are your hours? your rates? Do you have AC? Do you have a website with pictures of the girls? Or is it just a picture of you on that corner with your thumb up your butt...... ;):p;)

just kidding...This place is getting depressing of late. I'm starting to ignore threads again.

last
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

So that was you standing on the corner?!?!?
  5. demigawd

demigawd Luke

What I never understood....

I've lived in Flushing for most of my life, and I've never once seen or heard of a brothel in the area. How did you find out about them and how do I find them and get in? I imagine that most of them are going to have asian women, who are in short supply at the major manhattan incall places (never saw one at Julie's).
  6. fishfry

fishfry

In New York they deliver everything. Sushi, bagels and lox, dry cleaning, pot.

So lately I've been doing way more outcalls (from the service provider's point of view) or as I'm starting to think of them, incalls. An incall is when I can stay home and someone comes to me. As oppoese to me having to run all over town and sometimes get stood up and be standing there on 86th St or something with my thumb up my butt.

If you define a brothel as a place where a lot of people come over to engage in paid sex, the brothel in my neighborhood is apparently my apartment.

fish
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Go forth RY200S, good luck!
  8. RY200S

RY200S

Me, too! I hope they don't close alll of them . It is very interesting that they ignored Flushing--the Hot-Spot of Asian activity. For me it is only a short ride on the #7 train. I remember the expression, "Don't shi* in your own backyard." I can get there in 10 minutes. Lu-Lu sounds terrrific, I hope she is as good as you all say!
    I shall report!
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I wish there was one on my block!
  10. RY200S

RY200S

I picked up a copy of the Queens Tribune in Elmhurst this evening. I was intrigued by the cover story "Is there a Brothel in your Neighborhood?". Upon further examination, the issue was dated December, 2000. Very strange! And there were many copies.
    It is still an interesting story. The police closed over 250 brothels in Queens in 2 years.

http://www.queenstribune.com/archives/featurearchive/feature2000/1130/feature_story.html

(If the link doesn't work, search queenstribune.com for "brothel")