is this corinne from Julies?

Discussion in 'New York' started by mr_deviant, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kongfish

kongfish

Corrine- acronyms

I posted about her in another thread. Do a search.
    Anyway. BBBJTCBS, but with me it was BBBJTCNQNS from day one, but I believe she is YMMV about that.

I do not know about greece, but she does not DFK only LFK. She said she would DFK after a while but never happenned with me.
    Otherwise she never refused anything else with me.

KF
  2. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

I believe the donation is $$.5, not $$$. Anyone know which acronyms apply to her?
  3. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

I'd do her if someone could confirm to me that she looks like Claude Kirschner or Mister Rogers.

I'm in need of a reassuring face. I feel so vulnerable and lost lately.

On a more serious note, she looks like a homelier cross between Olive Oil and that actress who got her ear chewed off by Robert DeNiro in Cape Fear.

To be completely fair, however, it does look like she has nice tits.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2003
  4. JackT

JackT

Those cityvibe pics are pretty accurate... except they don't show a rather large tatoo on her back and when I saw her (a while back) she was a bit bottom-thick as well. The pics show a slim waist, ass and legs. Maybe she lost some weight recently?

Is she really charging $300 now???
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2003
  5. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

Corinne on EROS now???

I think I just saw her ad on eros-ny as well. Can anyone confirm? Also, I read somewhere that F/S might not be offered...is this true? She mentioned a midtown east side incall place when I ******ed her so that would be very convenient. Any other recommendations or comments about her would be appreciated!!

-BBNYC
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

That's her! Sasha Cohen was the skater whose brother died on one of those planes on 9/11.
  7. justlooking

justlooking

Which figure skater do you think BillyS's dick will turn out to look like?
  8. mr_deviant

mr_deviant

I meant that Sarah Hughes (the skater) looks like Ap/Sam .. not Corinne

9. billyS

billyS

Re: Re: is this a 'dog' from Julies?

I'll send you a picture of my dick.
  10. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

no way does she look like april in real life...

also the sessions are quite different...

Sam ahs great qualities... and Corrine does too....

My problem is I cant afford either one.....

so....

c'est la vie

John J
  11. mr_deviant

mr_deviant

Sarah Hughes (from Long Island) won the gold ... I think she kinda looks like April/Samantha.

12. StormBringer

StormBringer

Wow $300. an hour. Why would I be interested in her now when I wasn't at a much lower price at Julies. A Luigi discount is 10 percent off a session, but Luigi gets to screw the girl with your money.
  13. EarlyRiser

EarlyRiser

Re: is this a 'dog' from Julies?

Although i like to see what a girl looks like, i never hold it against her, must less draw negative conclusions, if she doesnt want to show her face. i think its merely prudent for a girl to protect her identity in that way - being IDed as a provider down the liine could have serious repercussions for an ex-provider.

After all we hobbyists and the providers are partners in crime. i wouldnt want my picture posted in the internet. (Maybe our friend billyS has no such reservations - but i'd still rather he didnt post his piccture (whether clothed, or nude) on this forum!!)
  14. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Re: Re: is this corinne from Julies?

I don't think she's a dog. Kinda has a Martha Quinn look to her.
  15. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Luigi Discount

Actually if you factor in the 10% "Luigi Discount" you could save $30 bucks.

WTF is a luigi discount, anyway?
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Sorry, not Sarah ferguson...I think her name is Sasha Cohen.
  17. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I think I am talking about the wrong girl. She looks like that ice skating chick who won the gold medal in the Olympics.
  18. kromrider

kromrider

Now you have to pay $300 for what you could have had last week for $200 seems wrong to me. What could the difference be?
  19. daengman

daengman

Response from Julie on her site in response to question about when Corine is going to return. quote "Corine is now an indie who can be found in some of the major review sites"
  20. StormBringer

StormBringer

Sarah is butt ugly!