is this site dying?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by rocklandguy63, Feb 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. capitan

capitan

Daro,

That last post here was a good one.....I'm still LMAO!!!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  2. daro

daro in loco CM

Rock, there's a lot of stuff in that area. Exit 147 Bloomfield has
    stuff. There used to be a Miss Nikki in the SL Newspaper who
    operated out of Irvington. She was one of those English Black
    S & M Massage bitches. I never went to her. I just couldn't
    comprehend, going to Irvington, and paying a black person,
    to beat the shit out of me. I thought they did that for free. LOL.
    Good Luck. Be careful in that area. There are a lot in the SL.
  3. Jarhead

Jarhead

What do you want for NOTHING? Its Free.

Rock:

There is plenty of info to be gleaned from the board. For me, I am not really interested in the hot places to go. In fact, i stay away from them. Their too risky with that kind of visibility. People will always bitch about a shitty place and thats all I need to know to cut my losses. Theres no free rides. You get out of it what you put into it. If you checked my posts you will see almost nothing about specifics on hot stuff. But I sure let you know where NOT to waste your money. You can't have an attitude that UG is here to give me specifics on only the hot stuff or the board isn't any good. Too much detail can create additional risks. Even Slink has guidelines for safety (i think). UG is a discussion board on a multitude of activities of which hobbying is a major piece of the equation. It's entertainment at the right price. You pay for info on the other boards. Off Topic and General can be amusing and interesting too. In an offbeat way you actually develop some offbeat friends that add some color to an otherwise shitty day. Where else could you laugh this hard at this price.

Enjoy it, draw your own conclusions from the material posted and give back something to the party too. You will get a lot more out of it. It doesn't hurt to hit the donations button too, although it needs some hair around it for visibility. He'd be grateful for 44 cents.

Jarhead
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2003
  4. njmalan

njmalan

Agree with Cappy. I had some funds to liberate this past Sunday (AC winnings - yeah I'm a self admitting degenerate) but I decided against going to the AMPS in NNJ because quite frankly this board is scaring the hell out of me. Last thing I need is some LE walking in with JR up in the air saying hello to the pig.
  5. capitan

capitan

The situation is this......UG is a great board, but right now it's being put to the test and stressed to its limits, with paranoid AMP owners/managers, and nervous clients/customers, because of the increasing LE heat and pressure. No one want's to be a moron, and those of us who are smart aren't saying to much. I know, a lot of readers want the intimate details.....but for now....it just aint gonna happen, for the good of everyone. Only the indies are getting the intimate reviews....the good amps/mps are like silent ships cruising the deep waters in the middle of the night. No details for now.....unfortunately, that's how it's going to play out in the near future.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  6. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Rockland,

Place are UTR when it gets hot out!!! You need to develop your own PS or fav. place and when it goes UTR you are already in. So stop asking and do what Teeduke said and check out the starledger
  7. rocklandguy63

rocklandguy63

Agreed to all of the above- but if everything is UTR what do we benefit from this board?
  8. teeduke

teeduke

rockland—

You want things handed to you on a silver platter? I don't recall seeing much in the way of reviews from you. Why not do some of your own prospecting?

Irvington area is Star Ledger territory. There must be tons of ads in it. Check out some places yourself and report back to us.

Yeah the climate in NNJ is hot right now. That's why it pays to find favs and develop ps relationships. UTR is definitely better and safer.
  9. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Rock,

If you are willing to play then go to little falls and Denville You will not spend as much but you will be happy but both of these places are exactly as pete said it an accident waiting to happen. It seem NJ is to hot these days.

The smart one's are standing on the sideline saving up for those days when it not as hot out and will be able to play.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2003
  10. petehanse

petehanse

Jarhead

I am in agreement with you! There are not too many low profile places left, and the real super stars ie. Denville are just too hot to visit now. Those places are accidents waiting to happen!
  11. Jarhead

Jarhead

The sight isn't dying.

Come on Rock:

It's NN Jersey thats dying. There isn't much left worth chasing and you want it in a specific area. Why you think I went to New York for dinner in the snow thread. I'm not putting my ass on the table in this climate and I ain't alone. Follow the threads and you will see it isn't lack of info; its lack of hobbying. Fear sucks.

Jarhead
  12. rocklandguy63

rocklandguy63

With all the LE action around NY and especially NJ I haven't seen any real info on any new places in ages. I admit that I persoanlly ghaven't contributed anything but I have just done acareer change and time and opportunity just aren't what they used to be.
    I did review a few places a while back but they were basically RMPs R&T only that although service was pretty good are p[retty expensive, (160 for a nude R&T).
    I am working in the Irvington area now - any info of that area or north along the GSP would be appreciated