ISO 411 on New Brazillian Marcella (Ozzy)

Discussion in 'New York' started by ccure, Jan 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ccure

ccure

actually, I thought she looked better than the pictures. Very muscular below the waist but solid and not unattractive. Upper portion well defined. Very pleasant personality and a VERY good session if you read between the lines. Just go by the reviews on *** and you will be fine. BTW, Her booty puts JLo to shame. Typical Brazil.

cc
  2. Austin

Austin

True, very true!
  3. wired1

wired1

Yes. I saw the pics, just interested in first hand observations. We all now how accurate EROS pics are.
  4. Austin

Austin

Take a look on EROS for her pics, not hard to find.
  5. wired1

wired1

If its not saying too much, how would you characterize her body? She is a body builder, but is she 'womanly' or overly muscled?
  6. ccure

ccure

I saw her yesterday and it was a very good experience. She asked me not to post a review as she will be moving soon and she doesnt know how long he going to be doing this. She is fairly new at this and she is very concerned about security and LE. YMMV of course but over all I was pleased with the session.

cc
  7. ccure

ccure

Marcella

Yes thats her. I spoke with her today and I might be seeing her this afternoon depending on her schedule. The reviews were pretty good.
  8. wired1

wired1

Is she the bodybuilder who advertises on EROS? If so, have been meaning to try for a while as well..she advertises as massage only, but reviews indicate more may be available..
  9. ccure

ccure

Read a positive review on *** of Marcella. She is from E. Village. Anyone here had any experience with her? She is a very pretty woman.

cc