??ISO afternoon incall in Qns?

Discussion in 'New York' started by tomatch, Oct 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pswope

pswope One out of three

There's 2 latina ladies,who operate in low-key fashion in Elmhurst. I've only seen Valerie. Late 20's; 5' 7". classic latina body... curvy,yet slender, naturally big boobs(C to D) and lovely nalgas grande. everything covered ,but she aims to please and did please me.
    $$
    718 396 8527.
  2. jake

jake

Queens

Try Queens Dolls. They advertise in New York mag quite often. There's a location off Woodhaven Blvd. that generally has only one girl, 416-1476. $45 house fee, generally 60-80-100 (hj-bj-fs) additional, and when you're done, you're out . . .

Appearances range from 3-8, depending on who's there. Get a description . . .

The following is several months old, but may help:

Jenny is pretty, but definitely not GFE. Yvonne almost as pretty, and friendlier. Heather not so pretty, but into it.

Also, in Glendale is a MP with Russian girls, 366-3799. Only person I've seen is Diana, multiple times. $60 house fee, and $100 tip. Very sensual, but no kissing, etc. . . .
  3. tomatch

tomatch

hoping to keep this thread alive

OK I always appreciate any feedback and cretainly I take more than I give to this board. I know the intention is good to tell me to pick up Qns Tribne and I have done so repeatedly BUT I am looking for specific info or experiences in place other tha Asian in Flushing which is all the Tribune seems to advertsie. As I said - due to my situation I have to keep very low key. Looking for hidden gems in the nabes mentioned. Tribune shows 100% asian place all in Flshng. Anyone know of 1st hand anything else?
  4. JPJP

JPJP

Pick up a copy of the Queens Tribune. The classifieds have plenty of listings for Latina and asian houses.
  5. tomatch

tomatch

All the glowing reviews about April/CLP in Bklyn & Julie's in Manhattn - isn't there anything to match the above services in Queens? Some of us have to keep our hobbying VERY MUCH UNDER THE RADAR - and within a certain $ range. A liitle fun on the way home would be a Godsend. I know all the quickie Latin house seem to be gone or at least in deep cover. Does any one know of such a house OR INDY in the area of NW QNS say from LIC, Astoria, Sunnyside, Woodside, Jksn Hts, Elmhurst, Rego Park, Forest Hills or even as far as Kew Gardens? Basically, anywhere in that area off the #7, R (now the Q), F or E trains? Latin or Cauc. preferred. Would die for an Indian(asian)- but i know not likely. Russians, EEur, etc. Asian also ok but I dont want to go to Flushing. Even MP w/extras would suffice. cmon some one must know....