ISO an Independent to work a SMALL party....

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by hawkster68, Jul 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Objectively speaking....

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 04:52 PM]
  2. MJC185

MJC185

Somebody....

please remind me to stay stone cold sober at the next gathering! Fishfry has officially frightened me! LOL
  3. fishfry

fishfry

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

When I said I wanted to turn you out, I meant I wanted you to be the girl in the scene. We'd shave your body completely, give you a bath, powder you all over, dress you in some frilly little panties and a matching bra.

Of course you would need extensive training in pleasing a man. We'll start you out on bananas and cucumbers and if you do well you can progress to the real thing.

When your training is complete, we'll have a coming out party for you with half a dozen hot young studs from around town. You know, the kind of horny dudes who'll use you all night long and then invite some more of their buddies over.

Of course they'll be drinking a lot of beer, and there's only one bathroom. What shall we do, what shall we do?

fish
  4. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

jest.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 04:52 PM]
  5. perezj

perezj

The Jewels do parties...

...according to some noise on TBD a month ago.
  6. fishfry

fishfry

I'll turn you out anytime you want. After some of the conversations we've had on other threads, I'd enjoy it.
  7. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Last Exit to Brooklyn. Who knows?

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 04:51 PM]
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Sounds like a gangbang

ask Anal Ashley from Chicago, LOL
  9. Phantom

Phantom

[Edited by Phantom on 08-06-2001 at 04:57 PM]
  10. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Hope.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 04:51 PM]
  11. candie

candie

runs and mastrbates to that!
  12. fishfry

fishfry

"Upstanding" gentlemen? I think I know what that means.

I got a great mental image of a girl working a 4-guy party. First she's in a little French maid outfit . . . perhaps with her hair up. As each guy arrives she greets him, seats him in the living room, takes off his shoes, asks what he'd like to drink.

After all the guys are arrived and seated she goes into the bedroom to change. She comes out in some beautiful erotic lingerie, with her hair down. She does a little dance for the guys, and they gradually get hotter and hotter. They undress and once in a while one of them beckons her over, has her get on her knees in front of them. She provides a little oral service, not too much, mustn't end his fun too soon.

She does this for a while, first one guy and then another, and the guys are getting more excited and some of the action gets more heated, while she's orally servicing one guy another is behind her, rubbing her breasts, grabbing her ass, unhooking her lingerie, . . .

Ok you guys put your hands back on the keyboard now.

fisfh
  13. hawkster68

hawkster68

I am ISO an Independent lady who is interested in working a small party of 3 to4 upstanding gentlemen. Please let me know if you are interested.