ISO: Angelina on Eros and NYE...

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by simon, Oct 1, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. playfullguy

playfullguy

well, good luck.......something dosen't seem quite right, so I'm gonna sit back and wait.........

but with an itch to scratch, I've set up a double in central jersey with Ivy and her sidekick.......seen lots of varying reviews, but I think I'll go ahead.....

been that kind of a week.......

at least it's wine week in the city (S&W's) !
  2. simon

simon

RE: yup...

Did see her in the "old days" on 51st Street but it seems, from her ad, that her services offered have changed. That's what I want to find out about.

simon
  3. playfullguy

playfullguy

simon, did you see her in those days? If so......?
  4. simon

simon

RE: BTW

Angelina used to work in NYC as Lorena and before that as Gina at one of the old agencies (Nina was the telephone girl there).

simon
  5. playfullguy

playfullguy

I'm curious too...I call a couple of days ago and spoke to her, and set up an appointment. She sounded ok.....asked me to call 1/2 hour before when I was in the area, to get specific addy.......but when I called, she did'nt answer, and didn't return the message. I was in the area today and called again (glutten, but curious!), but got the machine again.

Anybody had better luck? ps...she says it's her and a a roomate, the roomate does "massage".
  6. simon

simon

Does anyone have any experience with Angelina, who is listed on NYE and Eros NY under NJ?

Thanks,

Simon