ISO Annette at JanesNYC.com

Discussion in 'New York' started by sammyfantastic, Nov 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zipper

zipper

like bro, i havent been to janes in a couple of years, but i did know annette and concur 100% with his review. those are her pictures and they show her at her best. shes a largish polish woman, id say late 30's, but wears it well despite obviously many years in this business. nice woman, had good time with her. if you like the pic, give her a try, why the hell not? just prepared to be tortured with questions to get in the place.
  2. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

they are definately her real photos. and believe me, she is an attractive woman, there is no question about that, but it is either a case of the fact that with really good makeup and a good photographer, you can make any one look better than they look in their day to day life, or those picture were taken when she was younger.

as i remember, as far as personality goes, she was a lot of fun. very energetic and playful.

the girl i really had fun with at janes way back then was amy, i think. she is a little shy, but it was one of those cases where we clicked, and really had great sex together.
  3. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Were those her real pictures?

Thanks, Bro! I figured if she were really as pretty as those pictures, she'd probably making more money elsewhere. So do you think those were her real pictures? How was her attitude?
  4. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

i saw annette at jane's a couple of times years ago when i used to frequent jane's (i am going to say at least 2, maybe 3 years back). the first time it was because she looked fantastic in the pictures on the website, but even back then she didn't look as good in person, but i must say it was a pretty good session.

she was always there when i came in to see other girls, and some times she could look great, and other times not, and so on another occassion i did choose to be with her again. she is a fun girl.
  5. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Rates Info

Also, any rates info is deeply appreciated!

- Sammy
  6. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Has anybody seen Annette at JanesNYC lately? She looks really hot in the pictures on the site. Is she still that gorgeous now? I've had experiences that the girl I met looked at least 20 lbs. heavier than the one in the pictures. How's her attitude and skill?

Thanks in advance!