ISO Asia formally of NJ Jewels

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by biggod, Oct 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

You mean there's a camp? :)
  2. njjewel

The Reason for the High turnaround at Jewels

Hi , this is Jewel and to respond to your question sir ... We have such a high turnaround due to the fact that if the girls do not pass randome drug tests as well as check ups we ask them to leave.. We run a clean establishment and for the money that we ask we want to give you the best.. We do change girls buit as i said it is for the benefit of the provider as well as the hobbyist... Hope you use us soon..

PS: 9lives you are a sweetie and are always welcome in the Jewel camp......
  3. 9lives

I've used NJ Jewels, and in fact they have always treated me well. When my preference wasn't available, I was offered an alternate. The phone is always answered by a responsive person.
    I have seen Lexi. She has a nice bod, and a nice personality. I wouldn't say she was a incredible GFE, but I would see her again. Call and ask, even if she isn't on the web site.
    I have also seen Asia. Personality-wise, maybe a small step above Lexi. Looks-wise, maybe a step below Lexi. GFE-wise, well I dunno about either one.
  4. DannyNJ

Never used the agency, so I don' t mean to criticize.. but seems like girls have very short turnaround time with NJ Jewels. Last week they had a beauty named Lexi on their site, but by the time I called (2 days later) to give her a try she was gone. I don't see much about them here on UG or on *** or JAG. Anyone have experience with them?
  5. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Does anyone have any info on where Asia is today. She was with NJ Jewels but can seem to find her these days.