ISO Barcelona Info

Discussion in 'Europe' started by luv2spa, Mar 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. luv2spa

luv2spa

IT,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I did not get to visit. To many meetings and late dinners. For future reference, does it help to speak spanish to get into #328? I found ppl in Barcelona for the most part distant even if spanish was somewhat spoken.

Thanks,
    L@S
  2. Ivory Tickler

Ivory Tickler

Rosellon #328 is a 5-minute walk from subway stop Sagrada Familia. Walk up one flight of stairs and ring the red buzzer. Once inside, the madame (who is sometimes a man) will lead you to a waiting room. Each girl will come in and introduce themselves. Then the madame returns and asks you which girl you want, and what kind of service (see below).

Rosellon is a typical brothel for Spanish standards. You will find a variety of girls (Spanish, Dominican, Cuban, etc.)
    Rates are 30 euros for a quickie (20 minutes), 45 euros for a half hour, 60 for an hour and 75 for an hour with "dos servicios" (meaning you can cum twice if you're able). More if you want 2 girls.
    I've found some real beauties there. Some will do BBBJ, some won't. Some will do anal, although it costs extra. I've had many GFE there.

Hours are 11:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Closed Sundays.

Flor del Caribe is one block from the subway stop Universitat. Muntaner 16, Principal, 1ª. It´s on the corner, across the street from an adult video store. Ring the buzzer and you will be buzzed in.
    Open 24/7. Two shifts. Girls change at 9:00 A.M. and 9:00 P.M.
    Mostly Dominican and South American girls.

TIP: To find places in Barcelona, stop at the Corte Ingles (the department store at Plaza Cataluna) and pick up a "Guia Urbana" (street guide).
  3. luv2spa

luv2spa

I will be heading there in about a week. Anyone have any hobbying info or resources there that they could share?

Thanks,
    L2S