ISO Cathy from Lodi

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by biggod, Oct 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. robnotbob

robnotbob

I'm sorry things didn't work out......ryan also is on this board....
  2. Mush

Mush

yep

Sure is.
  3. robnotbob

robnotbob

Is this my old friend mush from TBD Spa??
  4. Mush

Mush

Oh the music

Avid fan of Billy and will dance to frank the next time.
  5. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Mush,

That's the place. Cindy is she slim shoulder lenght hair? Does she sing Billy Joel or Frank Sinatra?? or is she justa Home Run hitter
  6. Mush

Mush

Lodi

Just saw my reg place, tried Cindy, Very sweet and sexy, I had a great time. I dont know if this is the place you guys are talking about..let me know..

973-778-1325
  7. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

That's the place. She was tall with long black hair very pretty but does not do FS.
  8. Jarhead

Jarhead

Lodi

Might have seen this provider if its AMP place in lodi with man and mamason managars back during the summer but haven't been there in awhile and haven't seen her at my recent places. The place in lodi was kind of crumby and they dont always answer phone so I quit going there. If you can be a little more descriptive about Cathi and services provided the board might be able to help or recognize from some place else. These girls change names and move around between NJ and NY.
  9. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Does anyone know where Cathy is working. She worked in a AMP in Lodi about a few months ago. She is very pretty slim about 5'8 to 5' 10".