ISO Diane from LI Dolls

Discussion in 'New York' started by jras, Jul 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jeffc126

jeffc126

li . Dolls

I was wondering if the long island dolls was a full service agency,or does it depend on the girl?Any one know there web site . thanks
  2. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

Her phone numbers (from her AOL profile, so it's already public domain)

Florida: 941-750-0109 New York: 516-319-5345
  3. jras

jras

that's the one!

thanks Lemur

yep, Diane Parker -- that would be she!!!!!!!!! Still looking delicious and tempting as ever. I hope you're right about her return to LI this summer. I'll try the email addy you gave... as soon as some blood gets re-routed back to the ol' cranium.

piece,
    jras
  4. Lemurrush

Lemurrush

jras - don't lie, she was 6'1" easy!

Dyanne2310 or EveryMnsFantasy at AOL.com...

Says she'll be back in LI, NY in August...I know her rates have gone up from way back when, when I saw her, but she's still 'reasonable' for this part of town...I only saw her as an indy tho...

Lemur
  5. jras

jras

thanks Carl,

no idea about AOL. I saw her before the internet phenomenon took off. Sounds like it could be the same lady. If you stumble across more info, please post it. She was amazin'!!!

jras
  6. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Yes JRAS!

Im pretty sure she is the one and the same chick who use to work at Fantasy Video in Deer Park also worked at Crystal Cafe and Cafe Royale. Did she have an AOL profile- if yes I knew her, I heard she recently moved to FL.
  7. jras

jras

OK, this is a long shot. Does anyone remember Diane who did outcall visits outta LI Dolls? She was tall (around 5'11"), statuesque, brown hair and beautiful. Brought her boombox with her and started sessions with an amazing "dance". Also had an odd, long scar just below her rib cage last time I saw her. She did a couple of videos too. Anyone have a clue what became of her? Thanks for probing the recesses of you memories!

piece,
    jras