ISO: Ginger (west village)

Discussion in 'New York' started by zoulou, Nov 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

i have spoken with Ginger, or whatever her name was in the past a few times on AOL...and she seems very real and passionate. unlucky for me, i never got to set something up in the city since i do not have an outcall place, and dont know where to go. if she had incall, i would be there in a sec.,.
    ginger contact me please (black44jack@aol.com) and we can try to set up something after the New years... I am on long island, and could only get there at nites or weekends.....looking foward to it..
  2. CollegeCoEd

CollegeCoEd

HEY BOYS!

Hey Guys!

I hope everyone had great holidays! To introduce myself, I'm Ginger. I am a 19 year old sophmore at NYU studying philosophy and then going on to law school. I am 5'6, 145lbs, a size 9/10. I'll be the first to tell you I'm not a toothpick model but I'm definitely NOT a BBW or fat and I'm very porportional.

Email me at: UESZsaZsaNYC@aol.com for my pictures and info on my rates. I have been doing a special all month on TBD until Jan 1. I would be willing to extend that special for another week for you UG guys since this is my first time to introduce myself personally.

What you guys have said is right: I am VERY passionate about my French. F/s is available but I do not speak greek. My favorite thing in the world is to talk dirty and get facials. Bring on the moisturizer men!
  3. Cheater

Cheater

Monty

Great review. What are her rates?
  4. bigbird

bigbird

was FS available or is it BJ only?
  5. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

TBD

Graz, check the past week or two on TBD for a posting, search under the topic Blow Blow Blow

UesZsaZsaNYC@aol.com

that's her e-mail.
  6. graz

graz

can't find info on TBD...any other contact info around?
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Heh There Monty

Monty,

Great review-sounds like I have to get back in contact with her. The price appeared right-and now I can see that the skills are high also.
  8. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Review here.

Okay, saw Ginger, aka ManhattanBadGirl or whatever. Rumors of her being 190lbs pounds are just that. Rumors.

She's about 145ish and stands at about 5'8". for those who have ever shopped for women's clothing she is about a size 9/10. Cute face, but no model. And she is the first to admit that. and she's 19. she showed me her ID. (actually, both of them, one says she's 19, the other says she's 22 or so, for drinking purposes I suppose)

Oral skills to die for. After we talked a bit, the kissing began. Slow, hot, DFK, clothes came off and the dirty talking started. When Mr. H sprang to attention she got to her knees and got to work. Man, she was good. Great mouth, hand, tongue work. She is very much into wearing the results of her work. And she did. Twice. Yowza.
  9. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

EW

EW,

The information is correct-and I had contact with her a short while ago. Ginger-is one and the same Manhattan Badgrl. She does send pics-that makes her appear to be early 20ish. All reports that I have read claim that her claim to fame-is a very good bbbjtc-and is really into facials. All e-mails with her were prompt and she did give a thorough description of her likes and dislikes. Currently, she appears to be strictly outcall, and late mornings and early afternoons are the best for her. I believe she is currently attending college-and has classes in the evenings. Reports vary about her weight. I have heard claims from 135 through 190 lbs. I guess one of us will just have to take one for the team.
  10. ew

ew Silver

Search TBD.
  11. kromrider

kromrider

Do we have any contact info???
  12. ew

ew Silver

If her name is Ginger, a friend o Zoe and a facial-fiend, I'd say she is Manhattenbadgirl usually describebd as somewhat larger, not slim.

You could believe what she says rather as I'm not sure enough to say definitively. The connection is clear enough for me though.

BTW, all the things I have seen is that she is into giving a good session just keep in mind the above.
  13. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Did you ever hear anything?

I just put up a similar post...guess I should search more often before posting...however, I got her photos the other day. She does look 19 and she does have blond hair and described herself the same way. She says she's really into facials.

Curious to know if you (or anyone here) has taken the plunge? The price seems right.
  14. zoulou

zoulou

She emailed them to me - no website available.
  15. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Where did you see her?

Funny, I was just reading on the NJ section about a 19yr old hottie...but she was in Jersey. Where did you see this young ladies pics, etc.?
  16. zoulou

zoulou

she is not BBW at least in her pictures - she describes herself as " I'm 19, attend NYU, 36C, 27, 38."
  17. opie

opie

Is she BBW like Zoe?

I may take if you can provide pics, info etc.
  18. zoulou

zoulou

I received pictures from Ginger 19 y.o indie in the west village friend of Zoe. Pictures look good but somehow I have doubts but I am tempted to take the plunge this week anyway.

Anyone heard of her and care to share experiences.