iso Halley of pines

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by lordruvane, Sep 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Spinner

Spinner

[/B][/QUOTE] The girl your looking for Used to work at Pines as NIla is now at the ritz, working under the name Tanya, very nice russian girl, enhanced c-d cups
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Bobcat
    I think I saw Tanya in passing at the Ritz. Short blonde hair? Is she FS?
    Thanks
  2. medicineman23

medicineman23

Gabrielle

I do not know if this is the same girl you speak of but I was at The Pines last night & saw a girl by that name...works there several nights a week & at Nirvana on I think she said Thursdays. She was a little hottie from Brazil..had a great session. CBJ, FS! She really got into it not like some of the other girls there. As those of you who frequent The Pines know it can be hit or miss unless you know the girl.
  3. Bobbycat

Bobbycat

Re: Haley

The girl your looking for Used to work at Pines as NIla is now at the ritz, working under the name Tanya, very nice russian girl, enhanced c-d cups

[Edited by Bobbycat on 10-23-2001 at 07:29 PM]
  4. sod

sod

AAAAAHHHHH Gabrielle . . . . .

Gabrielle was the best massage provider I ever experienced. I used to live two blocks from Nirvana, and I was a two-times-a-week customer because of Gabrielle. Damn I had some good times with her. One time she treated me to lunch at a nearby Chinese restaurant after a session. Cool woman. I have no idea what she's doing now, as I moved away from the area and stopped going to Nirvana. Good luck finding her, and if you do, feel free to post her whereabouts on the board.
  5. pchotmail

pchotmail

iso Gabrielle of pines/nirvana

Was wondering if anyone remembered or knows if she is still around. She had long brown here and a great attitude not to mention a smokin' body. Always wanted someone to play with her peach :). Going back about 2 yrs.

Also some others

Rachael - My second favorite after Gabrielle
    Bobbi - 2 cups served with pleasure

Oh what I would do to have one more session with any of these three.
  6. xbanker

xbanker

Haley

Every time I see a red RX-7, I still get a hard-on and find myself chasing the car!

Haley was an unbelievably beautiful, young, intelligent, and friendly provider. I still miss her!

I used to frequent George's places much more than I do now, but I'm still friendly with a few girls who know her. They confirm she married a client and had a baby, but I know nothing more.

If there was one provider who could "make me write bad checks" it'd be her. It's scary to think how much I'd probably pay for one more session................

Anyone else remember one of her favorite teases........."You may find this wierd, but I want you to sit in that chair.............." ?????

This thread drew me out of perpetual lurk-mode. Maybe now that the cherry is broke, I'll try and contribute a little more.

I recently read that a "Mila" or "Nila" works there now. Does anyone know if this is the same petite blond (recent enhancement around the time Pines got busted)russian girl who worked there at the same time as Haley, or someone else?

xbanker
  7. lordruvane

lordruvane

glad to see someone else with the same memories. ok how about a very pretty american girl from nirvana. think her name was Casey. now im tolking like 5 years ago. i heard she was in a bad car wreck and busted up her leg really baddly then never came back after that. I miss her more then anyone else. she was my first FS massage. lordruvane
  8. hazmat

hazmat

Haley

Yes,

I remember her fondly. I think she was studying computers or something like that. Very smart girl..she left after they got busted (not sure what the story was) Ever since they have had very few All American types like Haley. Most are South American now.

I thought she was sexy when she wore her glasses in session...WOW !
  9. lordruvane

lordruvane

does anyone remember this girl from pines and nirvanas?
    im talking way back probably 2 years ago. she was a tall thin blonde about 20. drove a red rx7. i was told by one girl she got married to a client she one told me she worked in tropical touch in longbranch. till they got closed down. what a great fs. lord ruvane

[Edited by lordruvane on 09-07-2001 at 09:09 PM]