ISO hotel room on south shore of LI

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by Sidekicks, Mar 20, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BIGHOCK

BIGHOCK

Does anyone know of any short stays in Eastern Suffolk Long Island?
  2. bomber6989

bomber6989

Ther are no hotels of any kind in Long Beach, but there are 2 in Island Park that advertise short stay rates.
  3. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

4. beadman

beadman

5. treborny

treborny

In RVC the Diplomat. The rooms are okay. Only problem is you can see the front desk from Sunrise Hwy.
  6. quinine

quinine

Nothing could be further from the truth. I didnt say it was the wrong section, but in hindsight I should have clarified myself. From my own experiance its not good form to name shortstays. Especially ones that may turn a blind eye to the goings on of the patrons. My only goal was discretion. I violated no rule, nor did I intend for him to retract his question. Next time I post my opinion I will make sure it is well understood. As far as being cute, I didnt quite understand what you are getting at.

Sidekicks

Google says that you should look in Long Beach or RVC. I would look in Long Beach out of the two.... from experiance. I dont know if Oceanside has anyplaces or not. I couldnt find or remember any but LB and RVC are close.
    Be careful.
  7. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

It's what this section is for.

And don't take your clues from people who can't even read the rules (or think that they are too cute about them).
  8. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

oh sorry. Slinky, I apologize if this isn't appropriate. Please delete if necessary. I apologize again.

Kicks
  9. quinine

quinine

This isnt a good place to discuss such things IMHO. Some things are best discoverd on the DL.

Be safe
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  10. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Anyone know of a decent place for a few hours on Long Island/Nassau County? Perhaps by the Oceanside area. I know the places in Queens but not LI. Thanks!