ISO in on Heidi

Discussion in 'New York' started by rigid66, Feb 2, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. joeyu5

joeyu5

Heidi,

I think you need some new updated pictures, do you want me to take some for you ?
  2. jakeman13

jakeman13

there has been much discussion as to whether it was the real Heidi or not that is why I asked...Sorry for the confusion
  3. joeyu5

joeyu5

heidi,

Hope to see you this weekend unless something comes up.
  4. heidi

heidi

oooooooooohhhhh got it ! thanx trickstud
  5. trickstud

trickstud

no-I dont think he is the brightest bulb!
  6. heidi

heidi

too much in price?
  7. trickstud

trickstud

Heidi you might be asking a little too much!
  8. justlooking

justlooking

Heidi, if it weren't too hard for most posters to do that, there wouldn't be whoreboards.
  9. heidi

heidi

How hard can it be just to look at my ad and just call.
  10. sean960

sean960

Re: Re: ???????????

If you used the "search" button you would have known the difference.Nobody minds helping someone with a question,but don't start a thread ISO,INSTEAD of doing your homework...
    This has been brought up many,many times on this board before.

P.S. and if you should get a bad deal,its called taking one for the team,it has happen to all of us at one time or another,no big deal,part of the hobby.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  11. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

Rigid, no reason to lose money! If you booked a session with a provider and when you arrived you realized that you made a mistake, walk!

You are the consumer, they are the provider, if you choose not to buy what they are selling, walk away.

Of course if the lady came to me and it was my mistake, I would offer her cab fare and some token gratuity, say $50. If I was travelling to see her I would explain that I thought that she was someone else and offer the same gratuity while apologizing for my being an idiot.

If they have misrepresented themselves, i.e. bait and switch, send them packing. I have had bait and switch twice from agencies. Each time, although the girl wasn't the one I saw in the photographs, she was comparable so I decided to let her stay. After all it was the agencies fault, not hers.
  12. rigid66

rigid66

Re: ???????????

I would rather be sure this was the same girl before losing $$$ on some ripoff like so many people have done some many times before. When it happens to you on girl a girl that I know sucks, then I can sit back and laugh at you too.....
  13. sean960

sean960

???????????

This thread is almost funny,a guy thats with UG since March,asks about a girl who has been spoken about in detail many times in the last two months....
  14. joeyu5

joeyu5

I try to call her today.. I guess she was busy.. so I didn't leave any info on her voice mail.

I just saw another ad, she does not do incall on the weeekend.
  15. buddyyy

buddyyy

Do I click with the right mouse button or the left one?
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2003
  16. Phantom

Phantom

If you look in the ad section here on UG you will find that Heidi has an ad with contact info.
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Look at the ads section on Utopiaguide.
    Look under NY.
    Look at Heidis ad.
    See her contact info.
  18. jakeman13

jakeman13

Heidi

How can we contact u Heidi.....
  19. rigid66

rigid66

Sorry about missing a few words on the first post. It is the Heidi from the ad on here. I see it is a case of YMMV with experiences with her. Thanks everybody....
  20. heidi

heidi

r u looking for me?