ISO in South Jersey

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by hawkster68, Jan 16, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Sometimes-you get what you pay for. Spend a few extra hard earned bucks-and go for the gold.
  2. dudester38

dudester38

Indulge yourself

Hawkster, treat yourself right and let Betty work her magic! One session with her, and nobody will ever measure up! There is no one better than Betty... My knees still quiver whenever I look back at the session I had with her...She's the best!!! :) :)
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

thanks guys :) but I think Hawkster already contacted me in the past. He forgot to mention that he wants a very quick and cheap 1/2 hour hj, which he should look into an MP (I guess even an AMP is a bit too expensive for him).

good luck Hawkster...there is nothing in that range in the area you're looking for.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2003
  4. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

BettySNJ

Ditto the Ditto

But I think you will get more then "a good BJ". If she lets you get away before she pours several cups of coffee it would surprise the hell out of most of us.
  5. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

7. hawkster68

hawkster68

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good HR or BJ real reasonable in South Jersey. It could be an Indy or even and AMP / MP. Thanks.