ISO info on Anne of Sophisticata

Discussion in 'New York' started by jackhenry, Feb 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ishcabible

ishcabible

Sophisticata's web site no longer mentions Gwen traveling to NY this week..... any details would be appreciated.
  2. jackhenry

jackhenry

Spoke with Hugh last night. Says Gwen coming to NYC week of 3/10. He endorses her very enthusiastically as "his franchise girl." So with those assurances, I'm ready to sign on!!

As for Anne, I'll be reporting on that situation in an upcoming post. The short story is that she says she's on her last tour. I'd say it's a good career decision for her.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  3. clarky

clarky

Jack, I saw her last year in Florida. She's attractive and was on time and her skills were very good. But I had some problems with her. She rushed me and then tried to hustle me for more money after the first cup which pretty much ended the session. She's gotten a couple of bad reviews so maybe she's settled down by now [she was a little immature]. The potential was certainly there. I guess the most appropriate acronym is YMMV.
  4. jackhenry

jackhenry

Thanks

Jack
  5. ishcabible

ishcabible

I saw her once (I believe a review was posted) as Brigdette and liked her. If I'm not mistaken, there were others whose experiences differed from mine...

Has anybody seen Gwen from Sophisticata?
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003
  6. jackhenry

jackhenry

Anybody know anything about this gal. She's in NYC this week. Occasionally works for B-D-J as well under the nom de plume, Bridgette.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003