ISO info on NYC Peep girls

Discussion in 'New York' started by winchacha, Jun 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. winchacha

winchacha

Thanks

Thanks for the info MercyDancer. I guess I may as well leave it alone since there are plently of great providers already out there.

Will be calling your friend Ronni next week . . . never saw her at Harmony though (I'm late in the game and only jumped on in time for Studio 90).

thanks again . . .
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

Having worked in peep shows for a lot of years I think that I can help here.

Most peep show girls don't visit outside of work.Management constantly reminds them that they will be permanently fired if caught because its soliciting and can get the place closed down.

But........if you do it discreetly, very discreetly, you might hit the jackpot.

If you do, please dont fall for the"give me half up front to assure you're for real " trick.
  3. winchacha

winchacha

Has anyone had any success arranging for "off campus" activities with peepshow girls in NYC? I occasionally resort to going there and after the great show I had from Blaze at the Playground (41st and 8th) on Tuesday it got me wondering.

I sometimes get the impression that something could be arranged, but I haven't asked anyone yet. I'll be sure to on my next visit . . . but I thought someone may have some experience here.

thanks.