iso info on Staten Island

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by demon69, Nov 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. richman927

richman927

So am I the only one that live out here....Actually other than the Action in Staten Island it aint that bad...Central to the NJ & Brooklyn.
  2. gsxrjoe

gsxrjoe

FS = Full Service.
  3. dawgs

dawgs

what is FS?
  4. RY200S

RY200S

Newspaper says that Rudy (or as THe Daily Show refers to him: Benito Giulani) is about to buy a $2 million house in SI--perhaps the cancerous devil will take one for the team.
  5. richman927

richman927

Hey Demon you take one for the team yet?
  6. richman927

richman927

Yeah let me know what happens I'd go with the one on Ann street sounds like a place you can get f/s
  7. demon69

demon69

richman:

thanks for the info. i think i'll have to take one for the team.
  8. richman927

richman927

Ok Got these from the Paper Most of the place that advetise are from Jersey and Brooklyn but heres the si ones

718-981-5644

Ad says...... silky hands they do in and out calls by international females. Its on Ann street not such a great area on the north shore...not sure of the hours.

The same phone number also is run in a ad titled Full body rub by multi racial Males-- Ummmm I dunno what to make of this place but....... If you wanna go and find out for yourself let me know.

Also a ad
    full Body rub Victory blvd.
    Check them out theyre by Victory and bay street ok during the day at night...ummm Im not sure
    #
    718-556-5958

I called awhile back wasnt in the mood to drive down there from my side...I know theyre russian

forgot the pricing

AGood Luck if i find anything else I'll let you knopw

Later
  9. richman927

richman927

All right heres the deal living in Staten Island (Dont hold it against me) I know of couple....I havent checked them out cause there was a bust at one I used to go to down on By the Verrezano Bridge a few years back where they busted a Customer.. Ive been spooked ever since..
  10. demon69

demon69

would appericate any information as what is available on Staten Island, preferably incall, would be a great stop-over.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2001