ISO info on the new Jordan Tyler

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by blacklash, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jp1064

jp1064

Any info yet?

Pick this up on this newer post "Where's Jordan". Any new info yet on her whereabouts?
  2. ew

ew Silver

Great Oral=CBJ, correct?
  3. Ishmael

Ishmael

Jordan

Yes, I saw Jordan recently at a Newark Airport Hotel. This lady is hot! Perfect body 36D, 24, 35. About 5'6" maybe 25-27.
    She sent me a pix of her face. Email jordantylernj@yahoo.com

Light kissing, great oral, she'll give you a sensous massage if you ask. And the main course is full and exciting with a variety of positions.

She could be in Playboy! Probably the best I've seen in NJ in a long time. Don't miss.

Her website is www.geocities.com/jordantylernj
  4. buddyyy

buddyyy

Anyone Ever See Jordan (Alyson)

backlash could you e-mail me the photo with a face.

Thanks
  5. Gunszzzzz

Gunszzzzz

are they really...??

....the same person? hmmm....i thought there was a thread on her somewhere too on this board, with the consensus, if she's changed her name, that's not a good sign....

am curious if anyone has seen her too!

(by the way, backlash---good work on the reviews. i think all these agency girls are used to one and done attitude. one girl charged me 50 more for an extra fire in the hour, and the other was just surprised i could do it again, so she said yes. maybe it was my tip up front that did it....)
  6. blacklash

blacklash

She was in town last thursday and friday - anyone seen her?

http://geocities.com/jordantylernj/

This is the former Alyson Springs. Oh, I have a picture with her face, but don't know how to send it out to those interested. She looks good to me. ANYONE AT ALL SEEN THIS WOMAN YET??