ISO info Swedish Bodywork on CL

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by Viking1064, Mar 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Viking1064

Viking1064

Thanks ace. I think I will call her and see what she is charging now. I am not looking for FS from her. Just a HJ. I'll lpost when I find out the info. I just wanted to make sure someone knew her and it wasn't LE.
  2. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I saw her when she had a private place in Hawthorne. She might still use it. She used to work at the Ritz. She's spanish and the tits in the picture are definitely hers. I have to say, she wasn't my type. The tits are too big and rock hard. I think she mentioned to me that she does roleplaying scenarios as well. In any case, I saw her for a massage and hand job. It was like $50 for the session and then she tried to get me to pay $100 for a topless handjob. I needled her down to like $40 or $50...I can't remember. At the time she told me it was her and another girl working but I think she's solo.
  3. Viking1064

Viking1064

I have see this ad on CL for quite some time now and have yet to see a review or any type of info on her. She advertises on CL as Swedish Bodywork and is located in paramus/oakland area. Does anyone know anything about her? She posts a pic of her tits which look amazing.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ers/139258302.html