ISO Near East Provider

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by DickTheLawyer, Dec 28, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DickTheLawyer

DickTheLawyer

Hey Rooster, first Happy New Year. Do you know anything about a chick named Saria? Claims to be 23, from Bklyn, second generation indian, and interested in hooking up. I'm suppose to meet her on Monday. Any info will be most appreciated.
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

The problem is whith a corner/forum such as that, it will have very little positive information. For the most part, they are very few and far between.
  3. DickTheLawyer

DickTheLawyer

Hey, thanks guys, you give me hope for a less stressful weekend. Following these posts, it seems like there may be enough interest to start "The Indi/Paki Corner" forum, or whatever.
  4. weeweegrow

weeweegrow

Dick, there's an India chick posting on CL from Canada. The pics look good but she's asking for $300/hr.
  5. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Dick, you might want to check out Lolita. I've reviewed her here. Not my type but is probably what you are looking for.
  6. DickTheLawyer

DickTheLawyer

Dear Abby

I have thought of that many times, but two logistical problems. #1 I'm her boss; #2 I'm about 25 years older than she is. She is smoking hot, very friendly, talks about sex and relationships very easily, but is married just over a year. Other than hypnosis or drugs, I don't know how to even bring up the "let's go for a drink" routine (which I have done many times without hestitation when the situation warranted (i.e., I was horny)). Anyway, I am down to looking for stress relief with an east asia AMP. Hey, this sounds like the beginnings of a "Dear Abby" thread. Dear Abby, I want to boff my recently married, smokin' hot, 25 year old subordinate employee. Where do I begin?
  7. J. Lefty

J. Lefty

Ask her out for a drink sometime. Bring up the subject in an indirect way and see how she reacts.
  8. DickTheLawyer

DickTheLawyer

Thanks for the reply Rooster. I will need to don my miners hat and get my rup-pack, and set off to search for fulfillment of my dreams. I work with a very cute Indian chick, nice bod and bubble butt. I wonder if I could get her to pursue a part time business. Any suggestions on how to get her to think on this? One small problem is that she is married to some guy twice her age.
  9. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

They are few and far between. This question has been raised around these parts many a time.
  10. DickTheLawyer

DickTheLawyer

Can anyone help an oldtimer in search of a cute, young Indian provider north of NYC (Westchester/CT). I am looking to expand my horizons from the far east to east asia. Someone young, hot and spicy from India/Paki/Thai is just what this inquiring mind needs. Can do in or out, massage preferred. Thank you from the botttom of my heart. DTL