ISO NY State MPs (North & West of NYC)

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by gilgamesh, Oct 12, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gilgamesh

gilgamesh

On Halcyon

Superman:

REV on TBD means a review on another board (The Big Doggie). I put it up a year ago, but here it is again, fwiw:

Clean place in a small strip-mall off the highway. There's a small waiting area behind a tinted glass door in which you may run into another customer coming or going (I hate when that happens). After you ring in, you're introduced to "the girls." I've seen anywhere from a couple of chunky, sorry looking, middle-aged hispanic women (Venezuelan, it turned out, and very nice otherwise), to a choice of four women (who were all over the map). I've seen Sara -- young, pretty, pert tits, great attitude -- but I don't think she works there any more. Anastasia, who was on the big side, blonde, tattoed, and very touchable with sweet, tasty nipples. Also once saw a young, cute but chunky blonde named Devon, but that experience was perfunctory, clinical, and incomplete (she got "tired" and just stopped).
    For $65 house and a $40 tip (at the end) you get a table shower ("Where else do you want me to wash?") with a fully nude attendant, followed by a mediocre body rub ("Where else would you like me to massage?") with a decent amount of touching (depends on the girl, of course), and the expected finish. Nothing more, from what I could tell. Overall, not bad and definitely worth checking out if you're in the area. Like what else is there up there?
  2. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

Halcyon

Robnotbob, I also had a very good, albeit expensive, experience. Cost me $95 for 45 minutes including whirlpool, plus $120 tip. The table shower and whirlpool were very nice. My masseuse, Lilly, is about 5'3", nice figure with big wonderful breasts. Once on the table she had my lie on my back and went right to work, probably since I only paid for 45 min. Service was fine including a bbbj, not to completion but - what the hell.

I had a choise of 4 women of OK looks. I chose Lilly because she was short as am I and has great tits. One of the women (not a looker) smiled and was missing front teeth! Yecch!
  3. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Perhaps I wqas there on a bad day. I'm always willing to give second (and third) chances.
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

Wow trout, I disagree, but I only have a sample size of one. I reviewed last year on TBD. It's a nice set up, I saw Anastasia, NOT a typical AMP, it's more like a body rub, depending on what you pay, it's a full nude bodyrub where the girl will let you wander freely. No FS (at least on initial visit, altho I think that's negotiable), but a nice visit. I forget the $$ scale, but my session included a table shower and then the lady joining me in the whirlpool.
  5. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Re: Halcyon in Middletown

Not the finest of places, HR only, and kinda skanky...
  6. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

Halcyon in Middletown

Gil: I'm interested in Halcyon off 17 (on 211) in Middletown. Have you been there? Standard AMP services? BTW, what does "rev'ed both on TBD a while back" mean?

Thanks
  7. gilgamesh

gilgamesh

Yes, she was very open and friendly... I've had some less great experiences with one or two South American women there so I haven't been there for a while...
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

I have only been to halycon once and had a nice session with Anastasia. will do some recon.
  9. gilgamesh

gilgamesh

As I will be travelling back and forth between NYC and Buffalo by car on a weekly basis for the foreseeable future, I would like to know about any MPs along the way.

I've been to Seoul Therapy on 17 in Ramsey -- that's the kind of place I would prefer: AMP, table shower, good massage, and standard finish (no real need for extras). I also know of Halcyon off 17 (on 211) in Middletown (rev'ed both on TBD a while back). But where I really need help is West and North of Binghamton. (I'll usually go via 17, but can take the Thruway or 81 given the right incentive.) There's got to be something out there...

In return I will fill in the Board about any and all discoveries along the road. Thanks in advance.

-gil