ISO of Ladies in Old Bridge

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by njguy08, Dec 21, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. njguy08

njguy08

Wow, with the help of fellow UG users, I can report on 2 AMPs in the area. NewLife on 35 and OrientalTherapy on Rt.9. Both are ok and convienent. NL has parking in the rear and seems to get more business than OT.

OT offer women (aged in early 40's) rating a 4-5 in looks. $60 for the door, hesistant to provide the tug and begging for more tip . I tip $20-40 depending on the massage.

NL had to mixed situations. 1st time--girl (don't remember name--4-5 in looks, late 30's) told had to wait 1/2 hour, told her I would be back in a week, she said hold on 5 minutes and came back stating it was still 1/2 hour wait.

2nd time (a week later)--walked in and led into room. same girl as previous visit. Nice soft massage with hesitant play w/ the lil guy. On the flip, got a 2-hand job (nice technique). $60 for door and $40 tip.

Since I believe in Karma and that in order to receive info, I must share. Regarding Danielle, 732 ***-3298 lives in an apt. complex right off RT.9 (close to OB Park Ride). Very attractive girl, a little ditzy but does a nice massage and FS for $200

That's all for now
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  2. njguy08

njguy08

Latina Jenna

I posted on CL for some extra-curricular activities and got a response from Jenna (732) ***-2817 number working outcalls in Sayerville? Any feedback on the lovely lady? The pictures she sent were pretty enticing and donation seems reasonable.

Much appreciated
  3. njguy08

njguy08

Dry----

I guess I have to agree, there doesn't seem to be too much action in the OB and Sayreville areas, however I did find a couple (providers) and will post in a follow-up post. Hopefully it will help someone
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  4. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Njguy, the area is pretty dry, the only place I know of is just the AMP on 34 (advertises on APP) and it's been around for a long time. Never been there. That's why I was surprised when you post but still haven't been able to locate your girl.
  5. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

Not much in area that I know of.
  6. njguy08

njguy08

:(

I guess no one has anything to share regarding the area. I'll keep searching and let you know if I come across anything.
  7. njguy08

njguy08

Other providers

She is pretty convienent (near Enrite) if that helps you. Any info you can share on "other providers" in the area would be appreciated as well.
  8. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

NJguy, there's always other providers for us so no need to apologize. I'll search once in a while and maybe I'll get lucky. She's convenient for me and that's why I was asking for more info. Thanks for the contribution to the board.
  9. njguy08

njguy08

Danielle--Follow-up

It appears she has been receiving a lot of action since my previous posts and have stopped advertising on CL. Sorry :(
  10. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

NJguy, thanks for the info. I'll continue to search on CL...
  11. njguy08

njguy08

Danielle

She's 2 c-notes for the hour and once you become a regular, she charges 1 and a half c-notes.
  12. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Been searching on CL and nothing. Maybe one of these days? What was the damage? You can post the pricing, just use the regular numeric numbers instead of dollar signs.
  13. njguy08

njguy08

It's been over a year now (on and off)--I guess I have a lot of learning to do. Thanks for the encouragement.
  14. letsgetstarted

letsgetstarted

How long have you been going to AMPs? Sometimes you get nothing on the first visit. Did you place her hand on your little njguy?

Patience my young Padawan.
  15. njguy08

njguy08

Finally!!!!

I got out of work yesterday and called Lily's to setup an appt. Lena (sp?) picked up and said she was open and to come by. Arrived at the strip mall location, and walked to the suite on 2nd floor.

Walked in and was met by Lena (skinny, nice face) told me it was .$ for the hour. Paid and was led into 1 of 2 rooms and asked to undress. She walked out at this point. Came back in 2 minutes and started the timer. She started rubbing my back while sitting on me and I started to roam. She quickly said that she doesn't like that and only offers professional massage. After a bit of discussion, she states that I could release myself. I said no thank you and she offered to give me my money back. Having struck out, I decided to leave.

Sorry guys, maybe you'll have better luck.
  16. Queensoverkings

Queensoverkings

Their is a place in South River a RMP. Could have had FS if I had more cash. They are in the basement in an office building. I found them on the web. Could give more info but I usually get stiffeled. Is this site run by the FCC?
  17. njguy08

njguy08

Apologies to everyone on this thread

haven't seen Lily yet but should this week, i do promise to get back to everyone . Thanks for the patience
  18. njguy08

njguy08

Danielle is an indy provider. She has a dancer's build and cute face. She offers incall and she claims to do this "part-time" so am not sure about her availabilty. She can be found on CL with a search for "sweet" in CNJ.
  19. weeweegrow

weeweegrow

NJguy, is she a incall place, RMP or AMP. If you post a truthful review, you can provide contact info. and fee paid.
  20. njguy08

njguy08

I guess I should have clarified

There aren't many local providers OR at least none that I'm aware that offer incall. I just met Danielle from OB and she offered a soso massage and offered FS. She is a cutie--I believe Polish/Italian mix.

I saw Slinky's critical post about pricing --therefore will not offend the UG gods.