ISO Providence, RI AMP Recommendation

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by henry d, Jan 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. henry d

henry d

I was one of her best clients...

even got to meet her once. A few times she called me in to be the first to break in a newbie, very nice.....

No word from her, both numbers I had don't work, haven't seen any ads. Sorry can't help.
  2. Benzy

Benzy

unrelated...

Henry D. I know you were a fellow monger at Coco's in the past. Did she ever re-surface?
  3. henry d

henry d

My faith has been restored!

grassyass!
  4. daengman

daengman

Rhode Island Spa, Downtown Spa and Downtown Accupressure Spa are all fairly good, the others can be hit or miss.
  5. henry d

henry d

Noone?

Come on, noone? Unbelievable.
  6. henry d

henry d

Really starting to feel that ug is pretty useless these days, particularly this ISO section. 3 other posts in this section, with other questions, have all gone unanswered.

I'm heading to Providence next week, and am looking for an AMP recommendation. I've done some research here, but would like to see if there's any uptodate info from anyone. Rhode Island Spa, Downtown Spa, Accupresure Downtown Spa, Apple Spa...

Any monger offer me some fresh insights? Other choices? I'm interested in a full-service asian experience with a young hottie.

Thanks for responding in advance, and restoring my faith in this board's usefulness.