ISO Queens Latina/Asian Indian

Discussion in 'New York' started by tomatch, Feb 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Eye Won

Eye Won

thats harsh

Thats harsh...........funny, prolly true, but harsh....
  2. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

My Girlfriend

Fucks like a 2 dollar hooker with a sore pussy
    Sucks dick like it was covered in castor oil
    tastes like she's got lemons in her twat,
    Lays there like a slab of meat, requires more KY than my jeep needs oil...
    We have sex once in a blue moon,
    And she wonders why I'm a hobbyist
    :p
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Stanley,
    I don't think that's correct. I've been to plenty of the Spanish quickie places ( total number of sessions = over 100? ) and rarely came across anyone who spoke no English. I would say 5 - 10% speak very limited English, 20% speak fairly limited English, 60% speak enough English that they understand most everything, and 10% are fluent in english. Still no GFE, though.
  4. Stanley Schwarz

Stanley Schwarz

Since it seems that this dude was lookiung for spanish action, which is generally quickie stuff, I don't think GFE is available. Unless of course you can do your poetry in Spanish, because these girls basically speak no english.
  5. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

wouldn't that depend on your girlfriend ?

?
  6. guy catelli

guy catelli

is it 'real GFE'?
  7. Stanley Schwarz

Stanley Schwarz

Pick up a copy of the Queens Tribune. Plenty of ads in the back. Not the $25 quickie, but you can do ok for under $125. I went to one a few weeks ago. It was not my thing so I did not save the #. Good luck.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

The "quickie" action on Roosevelt has pretty much been wiped out ( like most of teh street action thruoght the city ). Even some places which had been around for years ( like the infamous SuperLung ) are now gone. While I 'm sure theat there are still some places around, they are much "fewer and furhter between". Good luck, if I hear of anything I'll keep you posted; please do the same for us !
  9. tomatch

tomatch

Would like info. on Queens/Roos. Ave. (safe nabe only - Jacks. Hts, Corona, For. Hills, Wdsde, Snnysde., etc.) for young latina (Indian would do too! - BIG Fantasy for me - I know there are lots of Ind. in Jack Hts.- do they provide?) for in-call body rub with or w/o fs. Would at least like 2 way french conversation (BB). Used to be a lot of quickie action there, for <$, but haven't seen much on the bds. lately or on the sidewalk where there used to be steerers. Is it the cold weather or has LE gone too far? Any info would be appreciated and my experience will be shared here. Thanks.