iso rev Aja of Julie's

Discussion in 'New York' started by rycelover, Nov 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zoulou

zoulou

Two additional reviews of Aja have been recently posted on Julies' members section.
  2. agingpunk

agingpunk

Good man HP..and quick on the draw too..

PS is your status Ripple a wine reference or a dead reference?
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2001
  3. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Burroughs' "Naked Lunch"?
    HP
  4. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Demon: It also seems as though Aja doesn't work too many days a week at present, so you may be missing her scheduled times. Call Bev ahead of time and ask about her schedule for the following week. Once you have visited, you can gain access to the members' section, which you already know. At that point you can view her schedule weekly.
  5. agingpunk

agingpunk

As I remember it was a steam powered vibrator....

A little more useless trivia: where did Fagan and Becker get the name from?
  6. demon69

demon69

O....

Thanks for the info
  7. Demon: Julie keeps a schedule accessible on the members-only section of her web site. Send the webmaster an email and sign up if you've been there; if not, ask about it when you visit.

SB: It is indeed. You WIN!!! What, I have no idea, but you are the winner.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OH,
    I thought it was a vibrator ????
  9. demon69

demon69

Re: Aja

Maybe because I new to this, but have been having a little trouble setting an appointment with Aja. Perhaps there is a schedule on availability???
  10. Anyone know what a Steely Dan is?
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Re: Re: Aja review

We never force any lady to BBBJ ,if she does not give it she better make up for it in other ways or she usually does not last. One who does not give BBBJ is Vicki but the guys love her for her great service so I guess it is the old saying YMMV.
  12. Julienyc

Julienyc

Aja

Aja is a sweet Asian girl ,very new to the biz but is learning to relax and I think she will catch on soon. I am not sure why there was a problem reaching info on Aja but who knows , I really try to answer every question. Yesterday was Ajas birthday , she had her first Bday in the states at Julies and yes we had a party and it was fun:)
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Aja review

14. rycelover

rycelover

Re: Aja review

15. zoulou

zoulou

Well here you go. i also read some positive comments about Aja by Julie on the menbers board a few weeks ago.
  16. Jaceman

Jaceman

Aja review

I had the pleasure of meeting Aja two weeks ago. She is a petite Asian, Thai actually, really hot, nice b cups, great ass, and into her job. Did the hour and had a couple cups of coffee. Started with come conversation and then down to biz. DFK and she stripped me, ksised down my body and on with the cover for a CBJ ( yes, I asked, but no BBBJ is available). Very nice, lasted a long time, very good tongue work, but no HJ/BJ combo, which I prefer, DNR if any attention was paid to the boys, probably not. Then, cowgirl to first cup. Little massage, DFK to more CBJ, HJ/ Russian to second cup. Overall, a very hot experience, from a very pretty and sexy provider.
  17. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Hmmm

Do you think she has the Steely Dan song of the same name playing on the stereo of the room she uses?
  18. demon69

demon69

Also seeking any information regarding Aja. Sent a couple of e-mail to Julie's in search of info, schedule...etc., but no response.
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"Hey Slinky, why can't I do a search on this board for Aja - search engine rejects request b/c it's less than 4 letters!"

Sorry, that's a tech issue. Complain to the webmaster.........
  20. rycelover

rycelover

Anyone had the pleasure to meet Aja at Julie's recently? I hear she's relatively new.

Hey Slinky, why can't I do a search on this board for Aja - search engine rejects request b/c it's less than 4 letters!

Perhaps Julie can help us out with description & other essentials.