iso rev lexington beauty spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by burgoyne, Nov 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. shavedballs

shavedballs

Stephanie is AWSOME!!!!!

Everything that was written about Stephanie is true, she's pretty, energetic, fun and a great masseuse. I thought the $ was well worth it!
  2. michael kirk

michael kirk

Massages are good quality from Zena and Stephanie... although not quite the intense deep muscle of some at WGS or the now closed Diamond.
  3. burgoyne

burgoyne

kirk

how good are the massages?
  4. michael kirk

michael kirk

heres the scoop...

House fee is $75 . I saw stephanie- pretty slim russian. V Good massage, will get naked for $100 extra(a bit too much I think) topless for $75, hj for $40. Allows roaming. Does a "body to bdy style rub too. No other extras.
    Zeena is an older (50?) Very nice attitude russian blond, does topless and devoted HJ for $30-40.
    Sky is a v cute fit pretty Brunette Florida girl, +$60 topless and good massage, but very limited touching and talks too much. Nice clean facility, shower. 2 massage rooms. IMO a similar value to WGSpa plus nude available, but a $40 minimum tip mandatory for a happy ending.
    Theres one other russian similar to Stephanie also.
    I personally am not too thrilled with Russian attitude and the $$ extras always thrown at you near the end of the session.

NOTE- Someone posted a review warning of cameras at this place a few months back.
  5. jgd

jgd

Been there 2x, never more than a HJ
  6. Cheater

Cheater

Your basic r&t. $75 plus tip. When I went I tipped $40 or sometimes more depending on what I could get (topless or sometimes nude with groping). The extras don't go beyond "mutual touching." So BJ or FS, at least in my experience. They are on Lex between 57-58th St.
  7. burgoyne

burgoyne

has anybody been there? i think its on 59st and lexington ave
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2001