iso review Crystal - Crystalsplace.net

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Maratekk, Nov 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. beep9

beep9

Re: See Candie

Ummm, How old is she?
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

3. buddyyy

buddyyy

How do I contact 'Candie'??

Like a gentleman.
  4. marc

marc

Candie???

How do I contact 'Candie'??
  5. JackStraw

JackStraw

See Candie

A mature lady with a great attitude and a bod many of the younger providers ought to be jealous of.
  6. sod

sod

So wait, I don't understand. Are we saying Crystal is not worth seeing? I'm getting mixed signals from the above posts. . .
  7. Troutman

Troutman Paste

And, if I may add from personal experience, a lying, deceitful, untalented woman. And downright scary looking, too. MUCH older than she claims. If not, well, she'd better check into the clinic ASAP, 'cause something is SERIOUSLY WRONG!!!
  8. marc

marc

Crystal. Fat, Ugly!! OLD!!!In all my years of hobbying, probably the WORST experience I ever had.
    Claims to be 30 something....PLEASE at least 50 something....Her 'Fur Massage' NO!!!!!!
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2001
  9. Maratekk

Maratekk

Thanks guys for all the info. Do you know of any mature providers worth seeing...
  10. joe07834

joe07834 Guest

CRYSTAL

I don't have the right works to tell how bad,fat,dirty,unkeep,limps,old-old,hand job only and not good at that- $250.00
  11. remarkable

remarkable

Not recommended

There is a review on *** that is anything but flattering of Crystal. I had been considering an appt with her, up until I read the review.

Seems to be one to avoid if at all possible, although everyone has their own tastes.
  12. Maratekk

Maratekk

need a little info on her
    Thanks