ISO Ridiculously large breasts

Discussion in 'New York' started by blackbag99, Dec 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pswope

pswope One out of three

Houston
    Her pics are in Bigboob section of eros. few reviews here have been positive. including mine.

ps to APM-swoooshhhhhhhhhhh[sound of me ducking] I swear I ain't being a shill I swear........ The guy asked a question........

(okay self ban for 2 days. I accept the sanction)
  2. Kimmie

Kimmie

Cute guy, 99.9% of your post, some which were deleted, are about me, but I obviously never met you because your description of my services dont match up to what I do.

You did say nice things about me and I appreciate that, but I honestly doubt we met since one or two of your acromyns isnt correct..

BTW, I do not have huge boobs, although natural, I am only DD!

I wish I were EE!! :eek:
  3. LukeWarm

LukeWarm

More thoughts

Someone above mentioned Carmen/Sable. I had an appointment with her about a year ago and was terribly disappointed. Nice tits (as obvious in her pix). I swear they are enhanced, but could be wrong. (What I didn't like was that no sooner had our session begun when she started telling me about all of the additional things we could do for additional cost. Turned me off.)

There is also Tina, a mature and very bosomy provider who works out of her private apartment in the East 40s. Nice natural titties, but nowhere near GFE.

All of which reminds me of the legendary Lilly of Woodside, Queens who, at 44EE, was astonishing. Mature and very experienced. Apparently retired (sigh!). Like Zoulou said above, not many humongous titties around today. Used to be a very different story.
  4. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

Isn't that ????

Isn't that our own lovely Kimmie???
  5. LukeWarm

LukeWarm

"Charlene"

If you'd care to try somebody who is "off the menu" (i.e., no Web site), then I recommend a provider with the code-name "Charlene." (Sometimes advertizes in local papers as Sandy or Laura, but "Charlene" should tip her off that you heard about her from me.) She's a mature indie who is a bona fide natural 40DD. Not outrageous, but big and natural, and she knows how to use them. Nice, bubbly personality. YMMV, however, until she really gets to know you. Works 12-6 in the East 60s, Manhattan. Phone: (212) 327-4842.
  6. CuteNJGuy361

CuteNJGuy361

I don't know how big you guys are looking for, but in Westchester County there is a girl named Vanessa who may fit your bill.

Shes about 30, half black half latina, 5'7" measures 38DD-30-38.
    Has a pierced tongue (man does that feel good when she goes down on you.). Loves oral and breast play.

No greek but DATY, DFK, CBJ, will do any position.

I really enjoyed sucking that huge rack while she rode me.

her website is http://www.nyvanessa.com/

She does hide her face in the pics, but she does have a sexy face
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Where is Camille?Angelica's pic? I may have seen her once.
  8. robnotbob

robnotbob

Have seen the big breasted Lisa and also Busty Brianna..Lisa more a GFE, but enjoyed all the same!!!

Also Camille/Angelica of Westchester has nice golden bozos.
  9. zoulou

zoulou

visiting tits

New York does not offer very many quality big tits providers. Like you I am a tit man and I resort to visiting providers who are plentiful and come to town regularly.

There are many to choose from there is a very helpful tool on Eros which has dedicated an entire section to big tits so you simply need to check and research.

I can recommend, Blake Mitchell, Sana Fey (now retired), Domonique, Kayla Kleevage, Lacey

Also available in NY regularly but I have no first hand experience Pamela Peaks, Kimberly Kupps, Minka, Lovette, Bianca Trumps, Lee Carrol (old) and others.
  10. ramstein

ramstein

mina of boston and 40ddds
  11. Cheater

Cheater

There is also a brazilian named Lisa on ny-exotics with nice tatas. Note that there are 2 brazilian Lisas with ads - the one I am talking about touts her tits.
  12. nypete

nypete

nypete

try barbie at nydolls. great pair, although "enhanced." Terrific session, too. (But be warned that NYDolls is prone to baiting & switching its girls.)
  13. tonka

tonka

Try Ginette from the Red Room. She's a tall thin latina with a huge natural rack. Recently had a baby so there could be bonus lactation, if you dig on that sort of thing. Peace
  14. PistlPete

PistlPete

silicon alley

Blackbag
    You didn't mention if whether the boobs were real or fake mattered.

If you like mature women, there's always Carmen/Sable. She has a nice set and they're real.
  15. Cheater

Cheater

Check out *** (The Erotic Review). I posted a review of Alissa there. Her breasts are real -- and they are spectacular.
  16. blackbag99

blackbag99

I am a tit man all the way. I was wondering if anyone had any reviews of Local NYC talent with large ta-ta's. I am hoping for a miricle,. Awesome session (GFE) with huge breasts, nice attitude and resonable price and Incall.

I have heard some iffy stuff on Busty Briana. No detailed reviews of Alissa (latina on Eros-ny) and Although Tasha Addams seems to fit the bill, she is a bit BBW for me.