ISO Russians

Discussion in 'New York' started by musicmannyc, Jan 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. musicmannyc

musicmannyc

One of the reasons I ask for info in the two age ranges is because the 18-22 age range for the most part you will get firm and slim and in the 35 to 40 age ranges you get more passion. I've a feeling that there is gold in them darn hills we just have to sift a lot of dirt to get to it.
  2. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

[Edited by fletch on 05-10-2001 at 11:33 PM]
  3. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

Tucker, I've have search the Bay News and try several numbers including the one you mention. I have
    wasted too much time being lied to from the phone people. I asked always for 18 to 22 yo and slim. They always showed me fat, old and ugly so I just stop trying. Once in a while I find young and slim but the most I have received is light pecks on the lips and lackluster service.
    I have never received BBBJ so what do you mean they will not disappoint? Please be specific with the girls discription and the exact service.
  4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Fletch Re: Anna

Fletch, Anna was a gem. A little bigger than the others but hot as a pistol. She moved to California. What a shame.
  5. ryan

ryan

Kristina on NY-Exotics.com (incall brunette). 24 yr old, slim russian independant near 78th & 1st. $300/hr incall. Haven't seen her, but friendly on phone and definate accent. Good or great reviews elsewhere.
  6. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

[Edited by fletch on 05-10-2001 at 11:33 PM]
  7. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Russian Bklyn Incall

Try this Bensonhust number. Ask for Mary. Tell her Jake Retail reccomended you . See Christina, Leslie or Mary. 160/hr individual. For a treat see Christina and Mary together for 300/hr. You will not be dissapointed. All are in early 20's and into men as well as women. 718-259-1607
  8. pswope

pswope One out of three

There is a Russian MP on 89th,just west of lex,which is apparently affilated with a place on 80th and 2nd. It advertises,from time to time, in NY Mag. Paid a visit to the uptown place around 8 months ago,but found the lady too unattractive and walked.
  9. FrogTeeth

FrogTeeth

I also heard some Russian MP in upper east side. Could be 89th and lex.. I also need info on this upper east side russian MP if any one has any info.

thanks
  10. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

Any of these girls have webpages? Anyone recommend any of them?

Also, anyone know of any who have incall in the upper east side in the 90's or 100's?

thanks
  11. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

If you are looking in Brooklyn, specifically the Bay Ridge/Bensonhurst area, just get a copy of the Bay News. It, or any similar local paper, has a ton of ads in the back for Russian girls at incalls throughout the area. Price is between 100 to 110 /half hr and 150 to 160 /hr.
  12. musicmannyc

musicmannyc

I'm looking for some Russian incall Manhattan or Brooklyn looking for either 18-22yr old or 35 to 40yr old.