ISO Sasha

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by teabag, Nov 24, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

drop me an email larry..................
  2. larry1017

larry1017

Happy .I saw the review.But the review was dribble.He talked about everything but what she looked like.And the link was just her email.Did you read the review?It was a short story.
  3. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

larry. there is another thread with a review also.
  4. larry1017

larry1017

Irish hottie.Do you have a link or some information about yourself? Thanks
  5. Xxxirishhottie22

Xxxirishhottie22

I am a friend of Sasha, and think she is good at what she does. Not that my opinion matters as a provider myself, but I know her personally. We actually might work together should anyone ask us to- we just have never embarked on a joint venture as of yet. Maybe some of you can give me input if you would be interested. I wouldn't waste my time if no one would like to spend time with us, so replies are greatly appreciated. I had a thread here recently, so some of you may know who I am. If not, e-mail or IM me or Sasha if you want more info, or details on the subject....

kisses
  6. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

Some info. Claims to be 18. I'd guess this is accurate. Small chest. Probably less than 100 lbs. Southern region smallest I've visited. Second visit offered. CBJ. DFK. YMMV. Sweetheart, if you're into this type. Treat her as such. I have seen her three times. Screening no big deal, but did require office number. Any questions, email.
  7. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

I've heard some good things about her (if you're into that type of girl... small chest, very thin) but her screening process is tough to get past - wants work or home #. Been wanting to see her for a while now but reluctant to give those out.
  8. conq

conq

The latest review says DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and GFE. The reviewer has posted other reviews with different agencies so I would think that his review is legit. As always, ymmv. If you go for it let me know how it goes, i'm curious about her as well.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2001
  9. RWiggum

RWiggum

It's Clancy. His son, of course, is Ralph.
  10. sharked

sharked

hey wiggum

i just got into a argument with my buddies.....
    what is Chief Wiggums first name?
  11. buddyyy

buddyyy

It does seem to me that those particular reviews should probably be take with at least a grain of salt(peter).
  12. RWiggum

RWiggum

reviews

I'm not necessarily accusing anyone of fraud, but I did notice on Sasha's website it said she wouldn't be available until 11/19. But there were reviews of her on *** listed under both NJ and NY a few days before the 19th. Maybe she was temporarily available earlier in the month.
  13. ew

ew Silver

They do all the time on *** so some persoanl judgement is always warranted.
  14. buddyyy

buddyyy

Looks like DFK. DATY. FS. but no BJ. $300

The reviews sounded somewhat similar.

A person wouldn't post two reviews under different user names would they?
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2001
  15. teabag

teabag

Thanks, but I'm not an VIP member of ***, so I couldn't access the detailed reviews. I was hoping that someone here will have info on her.
  16. buddyyy

buddyyy

There are a couple of reviews on ***
  17. teabag

teabag