ISO Something different, something more satisfying

Discussion in 'New York' started by Phantom, Feb 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

Thank you Candie. I don't have any doubt that Fletch is correct, in fact he is correct, but since that is never going to happen for me in this life, I have to settle for the next best thing.

I'm just searching for something I lost, my enthusiasm for this hobby.
  2. candie

candie

good luck

with your gfe/hme/pse . I sorta agree with fletch. After awhile you needs may change as well but for now have fun !
  3. Phantom

Phantom

Sorry guys, I just wanted to float this thread back to the top to make it easier for someone to find.
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

5. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

They All Can Be

With proper respect and communication, that is, letting the provider know what you are looking for upfront, the perfect night can be had.
    I usually do not look for that kind of an evening, but on occassion it is nice. I will call one or two providers that I have seen in the past and ask them if they will oblige. If the answer is yes its kismet.
    Good luck, and If you find the right one let us know.

Jake (still effin Bronze)
  6. guy catelli

guy catelli

a new type of picture file :confused:
  7. Carl M

Re: Re: Take My Wife please!!

8. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Phantom,

3/1 - You talked for 3 hours to a lady that had NO problem with anything you asked.

3/9 - The search continues ???

What happened ?
  9. guy catelli

guy catelli

Re: Take My Wife please!!

does she have a website?
  10. Phantom

Phantom

The search continues......
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

12. Phantom

Phantom

I would just like to say "THANK YOU" to a great friend who put me in touch with a great woman who I'm pretty sure will show me the time of my life. She read my original post and told me she had "NO" problem with any of it. Wound up talking to her for over 3 three hours the other night.

To my friend, "THANK YOU" and if you ever need a recommendation or someone to vouch for you, please do not hesitate to ask.
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

JMC,
    Probably some time within the next week.......
  14. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I am not contributing here to get silver. I am pretty much resigned to be, forever bronze. Nonetheless, I believe that Phantom can get what he wants. I almost had it, and still may rebound to get it yet. There is clearly a difference between GFE and GF, but I retain enough romanticism to believe that the former can become the latter.
  15. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Chesty Morgan with two female midgets holding up her breasts. Kind of a three for one deal.
  16. Carl M

Take My Wife please!!

Anytime you like my fellow brother!!
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Hey, since we all "share" the same providers, couldn't we cut costs by sharing the same wife ?
  18. Carl M

Very Bad!

Join the club, the wifypoo is bleeding us dry!! HELP!!!
  19. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

Whats the true cost of wife vs gfe vs hooker sex?

According to my slide rule, wife & gfe is the most expensive.

Personally, I guess $300-$500 an hour is about 20% of what the average wifey gets, if you figure in the cost of houses, cars, jewellry etc....

So, I guess Julies is a wild bargain....
  20. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Fairly big ditto to fletch, with the observation that Phantom wants not only a gf, but a fairly sexual gf as well. He probably also wants one that is really, really good looking (at least to his standard). It seems like to date he's been willing to shell out money and sacrafice a bit of the genuine emotion that a non comercial relationship might bring in order to gaurantee those two things. Perhaps if the sacrafice came at the other end he might be happier in the long run. Not that I'm advocating anything.