ISO: something special near Oceanport...New Jersey!!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by Humble Narrator, Jul 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

All's well that ends well

OK, so this was a bust as a thread. Too bad. The comedic opportunities seemed immense, but I'm sure there will be others.

So, your Humble Narrator was rescued by our very own Candie Girl, who helped me get through an otherwise bleak and pointless (well, not really) afternoon. This was our first meeting and she was delightful.

Thanks Candie! Next time we'll make it to Sandy Hook!
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Candiestore?
  3. candie

candie

I am currently working on putting together a website that will just list indys and agencys with reviews for new jersey mainly but am adding philly, connecticut and nyc ladies as well.

This is a good example of why a site like that would be helpful. NJ lacks this kind of information and the only other nj`ish site I guess, I will be competing with is very complicated to read, has cities not pertinent to this area and is very out dated with current information that a client needs to make his decision in that candystore :)

[Edited by candie on 07-03-2001 at 07:13 AM]
  4. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Wow, that went over like a lead balloon, huh?

Gosh Tank, I feel really bad (not badly however). I would never want to cause anyone distress. I admit I was grasping at straws. I shall resolve to avoid said grasping henceforth.

As for the NJ board, that was part of what I was hoping for in the way of a response. Strange, isn't it? Not a word.

Most disturbing of all is the lack of colorful "why don't you go..." type responses.

I don't know, maybe this whole UG thing was really my imagination.

Very well, I shall away to yon shore with my head hanging low. I will however keep an eye on this thread ;-)
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Perhaps it's because we don't have a NJ Board and people don't know where to find your post.

Or perhaps we really don't have the "critical mass" for a NJ board after all.

As they used to say in the Tootsie Pop commercials...the worl may never know........
  6. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I am quite distressed at everyone using ImperialOne's signoff...

I think it's disrespectful.
  7. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Gee whiz, not even an irreverent response?

OK, now I wasn't really expecting a deluge of legitimate responses, but I was at least expecting a few "suggestions" of the humorous variety. Is everyone so enamored of the dry, cool air that they have forsaken their computers and taken to the great outdoors?

Actually, I have my laptop outside right now (wireless network) so maybe that's not it.

Well, you all leave me no choice but to pander to the lowest common denominator:

Humble Narrator...OUT!
  8. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

Yes, sports fans, that's right. Your Humble Narrator will be journeying to the Jersey Shore tomorrow and the afternoon is open! I am looking for some suggestions as to how I might spend my free afternoon.

I can't wait for your "suggestions" ;-)

P.S. - If you have something particularly naughty in mind and you can't share with the entire class, email me:

mrpchead1@netscape.net

Disclaimer: I may in fact share my adventure with the ENTIRE class!