ISO The Ritz?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by burgoyne, Jun 25, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RobInNJ

RobInNJ Guest

The Ritz

I'm a spammer with no dick and I'm stupid too !!! And I have to push my establishment with phoney "reviews" because it really sucks !!!!! how else are we going to get any suckers.....errrr....customers to show up ?????

[Edited by slinkybender on 10-04-2001 at 05:56 PM]
  2. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

my 2 cents

I've been to the Ritz on several occasions and my experiences have been "fair to midland" - the place is clean, the girls are nice looking and I have never felt rushed (except once I got a 45 minute hour), but I've never gotten more than HR there, and never once got the feeling that extras were on the menu - -too bad too, because one of the gals was a real cutie!!

They are very upfront that nude is $100, but even then YMMV - from a girl who just happens to be nude while massaging you, to a full b2b rub. digital exploration has been permitted and even encouraged.

if you go, be sure that you get the room with the shower in it - no chance of an embarrasing encounter in the hall.
  3. Richie

Richie

My Experiences

I wrote this up in exquisite detail on JAG but I don't want to cross post it. In a nutshell my experiences with them (four in all) were all memorable, but for the wrong reasons. Each session had something go wrong. Either I made an appointment and they didn't write it down, or someone came in the room in the middle, or whatever. I never had a simple, walk in, pay, shower, massage, finish, walk out session. Having said that, I found the girls ranged from pretty bad to really pretty. The reason I kept going back is that the first girl I saw was incredibly hot and showed some potential for FS. She was gone the next time I went. Also, the services received were different every time, from a HJ one time to FS the next. An interesting place that I stopped going to months ago.
  4. MJC185

MJC185

Hmmmmm

I went there shortly after they opened (on a saturday) and I enjoyed my visit. Maybe it's a hit or miss thing with the girls, but I had an attractive white girl with a nice body who didn't rush things, gave agreat massage and was happy to give me a nice happy ending (HR). I apologize but I do not remember her name.

I haven't gone back though because it's not convenient for me to drive to Jersey.

Hopefully others will have good experiences to report.

MJC
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I went to the Ritz (or shall I say, the "Pitz") "

It's so funny you should say that, because I used those exact same words to describe the place in that exact same month ( November '00 ). Wow, what a coincidence !!!!!!!

The only thing I can say is that I believe they were new back then, and they may have improved since then ( but I ain't goin' back to find out ).
  6. jaypgee

jaypgee

Hi,

I went to the Ritz (or shall I say, the "Pitz") back in November of last year. I read something on Allison , this Russian blonde who was working there on JAG, I believe. Anyway, I totally agree with the shower situation, and Allison wasn't into it at all. When the hour I paid for was up (at around 1/2 houtr later) she ran through what she did, and when I tried to get more from her, she told me that she wasn't that type of girl and that I should be ashamed for even asking, that they don't offer prostitution, it ws a clean place, blah blah blah. I told her that I would give her a $40 tip for a handjob, and she refused that, but was willing to take the money. I told her unless she did the handjob, I saw no reason to give her a tip. She then told me to get dressed and to leave. She left the room, and I hurriedly got dressed.

On my way out I saw her in the other room talking to the receptionist, who was this fat, harried looking lady. She told me, in so many words, that I shouldn't come back. I was thinking I would never come back.

I hope this helps you. There are a lot of better places out there. I have yet to find them, but I digress.

j
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

While most of the reviews I have seen of the place were positive, I must say that the time I went I was displeased. The facilites are reasonably new and clean, but not only didn't I like how they set up the situation with access to the shower, I really didn't like my session. Not only was it "unenthusiastic", but my "hour" ended up being less than half that, and I always find that totally inexcusable.
  8. burgoyne

burgoyne

can anyone give me any info on this place? thanx