ISO ultima spa girls

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by cryin, Mar 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BoxBoy1

BoxBoy1

You can find Skyler and Jaden at the Go Go Rama in Laurence Harbor, New Jersey at times.
  2. cryin

cryin

honestly, i think most people have favorits and know where to find them --- everybody knows but they wont tell --- people like to keep good things for themselve. the search is on!!!!!!!!!!
  3. zipper

zipper

i may have a connection who might know where someof the girls are now. ill callher, so stay tuned...
  4. dirtysanchez59

dirtysanchez59

heard some of the girls went to t.m.c massage in edision on woodbridge ave..don't know there names,heard this from a girl who use to work the reception there.this was about a year ago
    happy hunting!
  5. BoyWonder

BoyWonder

Someone has to know of the whereabouts of some of the Ultima Girls......
  6. WileECoyote

WileECoyote

ahh Ultima...

probably the best AMP ever!!!

anybody know where Tammi went???

a significant incentive was offered for verifiable info as to her current whereabouts

Super Genius
  7. BennyHill

BennyHill

Maria, Tabitha, and Gabriella were my favorites at Ultima

Maria was brunette, greek italian mix, was awesome in the lap dance area, nice tight body, she disapeared right before the bust but came back with store bought tits, although i liked her smaller real ones better

Gabriella was brazillian, although in my eyes she looked like a cross between anna kournakova and pam anderson, she was hot as hell and very nice down to earth as well, she later went on to work at the Harem but lost track of her after that

Tabitha if i remember traveled in, i think she worked in the music industry in some small capacity, she was the only one i went back for on an off night to see for a massage, she was hot and wild, she loved her 80's rock music, after one session song songs came on and she got naked again and danced for me and with me for about another 10 minutes after we finished, she was a cool chick

I would pay money to find out where any of the 3 went and would defintly pay a visit

There were so many other that were the cream of the crop, skylar with all her crazy outfits, that girl who used to pound the floor with her pussy while on stage, i think she was on the playboy chanel and a few others whos names have slipped my memory
  8. cryin

cryin

jaydon

jaydon, i think ive heard that name somewhere else too.
  9. BoyWonder

BoyWonder

Cryin...your probably refering to Amanda's friend I think her name was Samantha. There were so many to chose...Amanda was awesome, Danielle, Janey, Marie, Jaydon, There was so many I didn't even get a chance to try that looked awesome.
  10. cryin

cryin

boywonder who was your favorite ultima girl? mine was a very tiny dark haird girl with huge fake tits. what a tight fit. i dont remember her name. she always seemed to get most of my money.
  11. BoyWonder

BoyWonder

actually I did see Marie, Amanda and her friend at DD's in south amboy but they don't seem to be there anymore.
  12. BoyWonder

BoyWonder

I too would be interested...I used to go to Ultima and have yet to see any of the girls anywhere else.
  13. genius

genius

Very funny! Yeah I would guess too that tey are "spead out" somewhere.
  14. zipper

zipper

are you looking for someone in particular?
  15. cryin

cryin

does anyone know the whereabouts of any of the girls from ultima spa. i guess their spread out somewhere. any info. thanks