Israel and Hezbollah, both dastardly

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by lamont5123, Jul 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

Thank you, Justine.
  2. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I read about them both. The first was in the NY Times, and the second was in the Washington Post. So what's your point? Do you think they should rent a plane to write it in the sky or something?
  3. Wallman

Wallman

For god sake....please read a little information on the 1930's. It's deja vu all over again. Those peace and love appeasers have the blood of 50 million dead on their hands. And please,come up with something original...big bad USA is the cause of all the worlds problems. It's one thing for second rate dictators and terrorists to fool the poor souls THEY are oppressing with this sorry scapegoat crap. But come on, if you fall for this nonsense you probably believe that Hillary is brilliant (and a centrist) and the big bad Republicans stole the elections. Shhhhhhhhh, listen carefully, do you hear that sound in the background ? that's the terrorists giving their best effort to muffle their laughter. Oh, P.S.-Have you heard anything about the nine children slaughtered on a soccer field by terrorists in Iraq on wednesday? No? I didn't think so. How about the attack on 20 Jewish owned businesses in Rome this week? ( how's that for nostalgia?) No? didn't hear about that one either. What a surprise! I'd get mad about this but I'm trying to show some restraint.
  4. Justine

Justine

Yea, Lamont!
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  5. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Which is exactly what some future president will do if we don't embrace the kind of war we're fighting right now. THE US has never been expert at fighting guerilla wars. We need expertise, new technology, better intelligence. We are not going to get it by re-deploying our troops to Maui. We need to stay involved and in the middle of the middle east.
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy

Verm....

I noticed you left off "women" (from women and children)...... I assume because they still serve a purpose as cheap third world whores?

But you make an interesting point. When I'm president I'll consider that while I'm nuking three quarters of the middle east.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  7. vermeer

vermeer

why does everyone get so worked up about "innocent children" getting killed?

it seems pretty stupid to place a higher value on the life of a 5yo than a 40yo.

the adult has certainly contributed more to society, than the child.

I'm sure charlie manson and ossama were cute, and innocent as little kids.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

Here's one last one for you to answer Lamont....

Was Lincoln sane or civilized when he polarized this country and waged a civil war with the the Confederacy which resulted in nearly 700,000 deaths and a couple million additional US casualties so as to free about 3 million blacks who were enslaved and tortured in the south on a daily basis.

Maybe Lincoln should have said "fuck them"..... why kill so many innocent people over a bunch of slaves.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

Was FDR (a Democrat and non Jew) sane and or civilized when he gave a presidential order on February 15th 1944 for the Allied Forces and 239 B-17's and B-26 bombers that dropped 450 tons of ordnance on a 1,300 year old Benedictine monastery in Italy called Monte Cassino in a little over 4 hours.... Killing numerous Benedictine monks and several hundred civilians simply because it was a strategic goal and assumed to be housing a small amount of Nazi's?

Was Truman (a Democrat aonther non Jew who was both racist and antisemitic) sane or civilized when he gave a presidential order to drop not one... but two bombs on civilian targets in japan?

Eh.. I know your answer....

Want something a bit more recent and not part of WWII.....

Was Bill Clinton (a Democrat) sane or civilized when he gave Janet Reno and the ATF a green light to attack the Branch Davidian complex in Waco Texas that resulted in the deaths of 74 American men, women and children right here in the good ole USA?

Gotcha on that last one huh?
  10. lamont5123

lamont5123

Jyris,

Actually, I do believe that many Islamists want to destroy the United States.

But I also see a lot of others who feel the same way. People in Havana, people in Nicaragua, people in Chile, people in South Africa and people in the Congo also have issues with the U.S.

The difference between you and I is that I take a moment to examine why they feel this way.

And I see that the U.S. has grossly interfered in the internal affairs of their countries, supporting vicious dictators, undercutting human rights and funding repressive regimes that murdered people based on race, national origin, political affiliation or social status.

Unlike you, I know the land of my birth is not blameless. Unlike you, I don't blindly support Israel's every move. Or that of any other country or people. And unlike you, I stand forever against the wanton slaughter of children.

A few days after 9-11, Edward Cardinal Egan spoke out and said that the people of the U.S. need to look inward and examine themselves for the cause of the terrorist attacks.

Millions of people agree with him.

Relatively very few agree that Israel's attack on Qana was warranted..

No sane person or civilized person sanctions the deaths of so many innocents.

And those who do, cannot rightfully call themselves civilized.

I could care less what tired canards and empty excuses those on your side proffer to justify the deaths of those children at Qana.

I also dismiss the rants of your fellow posters, who know little of real combat or sacrifice, who denounce those for having the temerity to disagree with them and call down evil upon those who exercise their right to have a different opinion.

I, am an American.

I raised my son to love this country and every person regardless of race, color or creed. Just as I do. I taught him the lessons of Jesus the Christ. I counseled him on the need to help others, even when it was disadvantageous to him.

No one can call me a terrorist or a racist, because I am not.

Which is why I blithely ignore the insults coming from those in your quarter.

The people who attack me wish they had the real courage to stand up to hatred, instead of cheering from the safety of their keyboards.

I am a parent and all real parents grieve for injured or slain innocent children.

When you have a child and love that child more than your life itself, perhaps you'll understand.
  11. jyris

jyris

I guess you don't believe the rhetoric from Islamists about wanting to destroy this country, the UK, and Israel (among others).

Although I'm glad that they lack the ability to do so for the moment, I tend to take their intentions at their word.
  12. lepke

lepke

Quite true..Very easy to see isn't it? Lamont and guys like him Davenj live in the Matrix......
  13. lepke

lepke

The terrorists didn't manipulate them they were anti semites and/or Israel haters before this happen'd. These sitautions just bring there hate to the surface like pond scum.....
  14. lepke

lepke

You just don't want to face it Ozzy these guys can be smacked with facts and hit over the head with truth's and still they land on the wrong side of the arguement. There is only two ways to explain it A) They are just plain old fashion dumbells B) Closet Antisemites....The facts are not disputed but yet consistantly their posts will be against Israel...They may just like acting like complete assholes and getting attention.
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

btw.... Speaking of racists and such...

Anyone have a link to this new cartoon that was in a Palestinian newspaper today or yesterday, that depicted Condi Rice as pregnant with a monkey in her belly?

I guess when its comes to arabs they can dish it out but can't take it. Anyway, there was some racist arab asshole mouth piece on one of the news channels claiming "how could it be racist when the monkey wasn't black". The same guy had a second lame excuse..... saying the picture referred to "throwing a monkey in the works"....

Ah.... That's monkey 'wrench' asshole.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

Brilliantly put.
  17. vermeer

vermeer

The real problem is that the hymies were too civilized. What they really should have done is nuked those sandniggers. Then the whole thing would have been over in a few hours.

But now it's just dragging, and dragging, which causes bad press. This is what the us should have done in iraq, too.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

these towel-headed camel-fuckers only understand, and respect one thing: force.
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy

damn edit rule....

If you don't want Hezbollah or Alqueda bombing a supermarket where your wife and kids are shopping then let the Israeli's and US troops do their job and kill these motherfuckers off once and for all. You complain about innocents being killed yet you have no issue with the innocent that will be killed in the future when this cycle goes on and on and on. Just take it on the chin now, suck it up and after some time it will be over. And you better get used to watching a biased media portray the US and Israel as evil cause when we bomb the shit out of Iran and Israel bombs Syria you're going to see a lot of innocents being killed in the process. But one thing is for sure.... Iran will not reach nuke capability and they won't pass one along to some muslim asswipe who might decide your middle class neighborhood in Jersey is a great place for a detonation point close to NYC.
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

Lamont...

The reason why so many refer to people who criticize a country defending themselves against terrorist as anti-Semite, a Nazi or a terrorist sympathizer... is because it's pretty fucking hard to fathom how anyone without one of those agendas could see things as screwed up as some of you people do. It's pretty simple... Islamic terrorism is the scourge of the 21st century and they are far more wide spread and dangerous than the nazi's were in the mid 20th century because people like you and the biased media show them sympathy or deplore those who try and hunt them down and harm civilians along the way. By saying Israel is acting out of their rights you would have to agree the US was acting the same by killing Alqueda in Afghanistan or where ever they hide or by killing more innocent civilians during the invasion of Okinawa than they did in Hiroshima. It's a war Lamont, unfortunately people... innocent people have to sacrifice their lives for good to defeat evil. And these terrorist unlike even the Nazi's hide among civilians and even use these civilians in ways the Nazis never did. Credit the Nazis... They may have killed millions in cold blood but they fought a war like men and didn't plant civilians (not even the Jews, blacks, gypsies and cripples they slaughtered in camps) to shield themselves.
  20. lamont5123

lamont5123

Wooly,

I owe you an apology.

You're right about the name calling, but that goes with the territory.

No one can criticize Israel on most news forums without being called an anti-Semite, a Nazi or a terrorist sympathizer.

One can never talk even-handedly about the Middle East because most ardent Israeli supporters do not believe in free speech, divergent viewpoints or the right of others to air their opinions.

That is why anyone will notice, nearly all of the name calling, juvenile taunts and threats come from one side of the aisle.

It's okay. This is still the United States of America and no one is going to change that.

I still say both sides have acted despicably.