Istanbul - The Seranda

Discussion in 'Europe' started by shorty, Dec 7, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fatigued

fatigued

I am more than happy to contribute to the international section. I am trying to remember details of my US experiences, but I spend so much more time traveling that I can detail foreign cities better than my own (NY)...

If you have any questions about specific regions of Europe and the MidEast just open a thread and I will come a runnin... But back to Istanbul, there is also a decent agency Vodka that has some girls in apts. Also mainly in Nishtanashi, if you are familiar with the area there is one apt that they use next to the Beymen store. If you are really one of those that goes native you always have auctions about 2 hours outside of the city, but I would never give any info allowing someone to participate in that type of activity. That is way beyond mongering. If someone opens a thread I have some great Israel tips, and Lebanon (most beautiful women in the world).
  2. marcinny

marcinny

No pm in this board (yes it has been like this even before 2005), but thanks for adding input in the international section.
  3. fatigued

fatigued

istanbul is not the city for fun...the clubs are russian and mobbed up. But, in the Nishantashi district on top of the bakery next to the park there is a two floor mp run by turks. Only the receptionist speaks english so be ready to use hand motions. they will ask to see your passport to verify you arent police, and then let you choose a girl. after a quick shower they give a quick massage with body lotion (smell lingers) and quickly get down to business. depending on the girl you can get a bbbj, and fingering her. this place is quick and efficient with no frills. It is the only place that i will go to in istanbul for safety reasons. 75USD for bbj package. pm for exact location.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  4. treborny

treborny

Wish you would have posted earlier. I was in Istanbul July 19-21. Could have used some guidance. Place I went to sucked.
  5. Walkin1

Walkin1

Istanbul

Istanbul was Constantinople
    Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
    Been a long time gone, Constantinople
    Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night

Every gal in Constantinople
    Lives in Istanbul, not Constantinople
    So if you've a date in Constantinople
    She'll be waiting in Istanbul
  6. fumpton

fumpton

three years ago Istanbul was Constantinople.
  7. eddielizard

eddielizard

That's what I like about this place. Every three years or so there's a post about Istanbul.

;)
  8. manon

manon

hi there i am rom istanbul
    i am newbie in here ,i can help you if you come to istanbul i know very well the city :)
  9. Rokin

Rokin

Definitely. BU is a great place where you get the biggest bang for your money.
  10. shorty

shorty

Now's there's a subject that I know a thing or two about. Maybe one night I'll meet you at Bottom's Up and buy you a beer. We can discuss the finer points of finding the perfect BJ.
  11. Rokin

Rokin

Actually UG does have a bunch of educated fucknuts on board and the disucssions on international politics have been quite lively and illuminating.
    ALthough, I do appreciate the compliment, I do focus my energy on the most important things.
    Pussy, pussy and more pussy.
  12. shorty

shorty

okay - who let the educated fucknut through the door. UG is no place for international political debates on the ramifications of judicial prejudice. I suggest you take it over to *** or somewhere else that people may give a shit.

you have too much time on your hands little boy! I suggest you focus your energy on more important things in life....

...like finding the perfect provider.

If I can find the perfect brazilian who offers BBBJTCNQNS, greek, multiple cups, pure GFE and makes me dinner afterwards, I'll be in fucking heaven (literally).
  13. Rokin

Rokin

Shorty
    I have never been to Turkey, but a friend of mine married a Turkish women and I am told it is beautiful.
    Nevertheless, that does not mean its judicial and prison systems are beautiful, fair, safe etc....
    Although I looked for anything positive relating to Turkey’s prison and judical prison systems, I didn’t find anything.
    The article below is from the following website:
    http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/world/turkey.htm
    The Turkish Government generally respected its citizens' human rights in a number of areas in 2001; however, its record was poor in some areas, and several serious problems remained. Extrajudicial killings continued, including deaths due to excessive use of force and torture. There were two disappearances of political activists. Torture, beatings, and other abuses by security forces remained widespread, although the number of reported cases declined. There were reports that police and Jandarma often employed torture and abused detainees during incommunicado detention and interrogation. In the southeast, nation-wide problems such as torture were exacerbated by substantially abridged freedoms of expression and association. The lack of universal and immediate access to an attorney, long detention periods for those held for political crimes (particularly in the state of emergency region), and a culture of impunity are major factors in the commission of torture by police and other security forces. The rarity of convictions and the light sentences imposed on police and other security officials for killings and torture continued to foster a climate of impunity. Prison conditions remained poor, despite some improvements. As a result of the continuing hunger strikes to protest new small-cell prisons, 48 prisoners and sympathy strikers outside prison died during the year. In December 2000, Parliament passed the "Law on Probation of Sentences and Deferment of Judgements" (Conditional Suspension of Sentences Law) which granted the conditional release at that time to thousands of prison inmates and suspended the trials of hundreds of others. Police and Jandarma continued to use arbitrary arrest and detention, although the number of such incidents declined. Prolonged pretrial detention and lengthy trials continued to be problems. Even when a decision was reached, the appeals process could reverse the decision and bring cases back to lower courts. Prosecutions brought by the Government in State Security Courts (SSC's) reflected a legal structure that protects state interests over individual rights. The Government infringed on citizens' privacy rights.
    Limits on freedom of speech and of the press remained a serious problem. Authorities banned or confiscated numerous publications and raided newspaper offices, which encouraged continued self-censorship by some journalists. At times the Government restricted freedom of assembly and association. The police beat, abused, detained, and harassed some demonstrators. The Government continued to impose some restrictions on religious minorities and on some forms of religious expression. At times the Government restricted freedom of movement. The Government permitted thousands of forcibly displaced persons to return to their villages in the southeast and initiated some resettlement efforts; some villagers returned by themselves. The Government restricted the activities of some political parties and leaders. The Government continued to harass the pro-Kurdish People's Democracy Party, HADEP, through various methods including police raids and detentions. The Government continued to harass, indict, and imprison human rights monitors, journalists, and lawyers for ideas that were expressed in public forums. Branches of several nongovernmental organizations (NGO's) were closed, temporarily or indefinitely, particularly in the southeast. The Government exerted disproportionate pressure on ethnic Kurdish NGO's in the southeast. Human Rights Association (HRA) offices in Malatya and Gaziantep were closed throughout the year, but Mazlum-DER's Malatya branch reopened in August after being closed for 2 years. Violence against women, particularly spousal abuse, remained a serious problem, and discrimination against women persisted. Abuse of children remained a serious problem. Restrictions on and discrimination against ethnic minorities persisted, particularly for the Kurdish minority. There were restrictions on workers' rights to associate, strike and bargain collectively. Child labor remained a serious problem. Trafficking in persons, particularly women and girls, remained a problem.

Other sites with information are

http://web.amnesty.org/web/ar2002.nsf/eur/turkey?Open

http://www.meib.org/articles/0102_me1.htm

http://www.comebackalive.com/df/dplaces/turkey/intro.htm

http://kurdistan.org/Prisons/watson.html

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2000/05/24/turkey511.htm

http://www.hri.org/news/usa/voa/2001/01-08-03.voa.html
  14. Rokin

Rokin

Shorty your guessing ability is as good as your intelligence. A big Zero.
  15. shorty

shorty

Rokin - shut the fuck up! Vermeer was being his wiseass self. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE. Everything is a fucking joke with him. That's why we love the fuckin guy. But you, sir, are an ass. Let me guess? You're either Greek or Armenian. For the last 500 years, the three have never gotten along. I'm curious (not shirley) - have you ever been to the country? it's beautiful and the romanian/russian entertainment is outrageous.

Istanbul has modernized tremendously since the last time I visited. it's still somewhat under "Muslim" direction but it's not the fuckin taliban. The secularists keep to their own, and the everyone else has a kick ass time. I went to the hottest fucking night club called "Club Laila" that makes any hot spot in the US look like a fuckin dive (and believe me, I know a good dive when I see one). It's a whorehouse club, it's a regular - posh - IBIZA style outdoor exclucive nightclub right on the Bosphorus. Unfuckin real.....

Rocketman - if you go, go to Bacardi and not Seranda. I hear it's got hotter girls (which I believe is close to impossible). Definitely pay a visit to Club Laila.
  16. curious

curious

Do you like it when Rex grabs your leg and rubs up against you?

(I'm serious.
    And stop calling me Shirley!)
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  17. vermeer

vermeer

ever seen a grown man naked?
  18. rocketman29

rocketman29

one of my best friends is Turkish and he has always asked me to go with him when he does. I figured it would be a Muslim, conservative society. I guess that's not the case.
  19. Rokin

Rokin

Exactly my thinking.
    Hasn't he seen Midnight Express.
    Those Turk's are a brutal bunch.
  20. Bluto

Bluto

Do you like movies about gladiators?