Italian/brazilian on CL

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by ck1, Jul 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kano

Kano

OMG I've seen her advertise soooo many times an have been Tempted! Thanks for the Warning CK
  2. kcdark

kcdark

so many guys have had bad experiences on craigslist i feel like i TOFTT sorry to hear that
  3. rre

rre

yea guilty I got sucked in awhile back too, damn the Pic's looked good though.
  4. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

look at the second pic...stretch marks.. a hotty angel huh?

anyway, i met with her and it wasn't good. Did NOT look like the pics.
  5. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

What he said.... thanks.
  6. emarbles

emarbles

this is an indy posting pictures of probably 10 years ago. I took the hit on this one a while back for a half hour. we met at a hotel in bayside and I should have ran away when I saw her. thanks for bringing back the bad memories.
  7. benisbig

benisbig

Thanks

I've considered calling her a couple of times but now I'll stay away. Thanks for the warning.

Do you think this was an agency doing the bait and switch or just an indy posting someone else's pictures?
  8. ck1

ck1

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ers/182639668.html

I called the #, she had a sweet voice on the phone and arranged for her to come to my place on Sunday, and this overweight latina comes to my place, definitely not the girl in the pics,I would say she is definitely in her 30's and weighs over 200lbs... She tried to convince me that she was the same girl and to read her reviews but I quickly send her on her merry way, no way was I gonna waste 2 bills on this lady, she was very sloppilly dressed too in dirty flip flops and jeans, yellow teeth and gum showing smile, avoid at all costs...and she has the nerve to call herself hotty angel