Ivy Nicole Rio

Discussion in 'New York' started by Jeff, Jun 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mercydancer

mercydancer

Lauren tried to return your email but I keep getting an "unable to deliver" message.Email me at
    mercydancer@yahoo.com so I can get the correct addy.
    thnkx
  2. nicolerio

nicolerio

I was rushed to put the site up but we are not thin now
    the girls pic's that did'nt go up are Natalie, Alexis, Julia, jackie & two new girls next week. Also if you have a special request or somthing particalar in mind call us I have a list of independant girls that I can call on short notice as a backup. The remainding pics should be going online by monday. There should be multi pages on the web site. If you have a problem email me and let me know so I can pass the info on.
    LoL
    Lauren
  3. deepthought

deepthought

Hey, where are you getting the picts from?

Is there an old site that still works? The new site just has the one partial home page! (Please don't tell me it's because I'm using a G4 Mac w/ Netscape!)
  4. amaxxx

amaxxx

roster

so lauren, who does that leave at NR these days? judging from the website, the roster seems to have slimmed down quite a bit - or are these just the only gals with pix?
  5. Jeff

Jeff

Thank you for leting me know what was going on I still would like to see Ivy when she comes back if for some reson the same thing happens I will not blame Nicole Rio.
  6. nicolerio

nicolerio

Airing out my dirty laundry

Jeff,
    This is the deal with Ivy. Ivy while being a realy nice girl has a big problem with showing up for appointments on time. After all of the hassle of getting the web page up and getting pictures. ect. Monday comes along and once again 10 mins before she was schedulked to come in Ivy called Niki telling her that she cant make it we had already scheduled a few appointments for her
    and the fist appointment was coming in 20 mins a regular And who was also at the first U.G meeting. I had no way of contacting him so I had to give him a session Minus the house fee(actually it was 2 1 hour sessions) and its not the first time I looked stupid with a caller that booked a session with her. Niki went hyper over the ordeal and fired her. I called Ivy last night and talked to her I gave her a 2 week cooling off period meeting NIki and her half way. There are good things and bad things about having 20 y/o working for you and I guess thats the price that I have to pay to keep one.
    Almost Crazy :)
    Lauren
    http://www.nicolerio.com
  7. Jeff

Jeff

Is Ivy still working at Nicole Rio I called and was told she is not working there any more. If so any one know where she is working?