J, from daro's old stomping grounds

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by spanky123, Mar 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. petehanse

petehanse

Daddy cool

You hit The Jackpot . I had met Nana and my friend BeBe. We were supposed to switch next time..........but you know the rest of the story. Both these ladies were hot and would have blown the socks off of a dead man! Where are they when we need them now? That place was definitely a fun spot and sorely missed!
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You sure that's no BEBE of BE?
  3. Daddycool

Daddycool

Is that the same NANA of NA?? I had her and BEBE at NA. Those were wonderful times
  4. Austin

Austin

How about a description of her?
  5. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

what's in a name?

there's a woman by the name of Nana working over at WGS. I saw her about 2 wks ago. Man, she knows how to release ya.
  6. spanky123

spanky123

All the more reason to get our rocks off before everything comes tumbling down :D

I agree with pete that the others are probably still working around the area. After all, J's new place is not that far from the old one.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2003
  7. capitan

capitan

Pete,

You're right about the world being a crazy place, but one thing is for sure...the power of a womans sexual charms cannot be dismissed lightly. It is very addicting, and so this hobby is very addicting too, not to mention expensive!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  8. petehanse

petehanse

Nana and Be be still at large

Trying to locate these 2 gals from the old NA spa is proving to be more difficult than locating Bin Laden! I see they got his partner, and I feel his number will be up soon. That would really put a feather in GB's hat! As far as the girls are concerned , I am sure they are working in a Korean place somewhere in the area.......but where? It is very difficult to call and ask too many questions, the language barrier is always present. I would also love to find CoCo that worked there also. What a crazy world, all hell is getting ready blow up around us, and here we are more concerned with shit like this! Go figure!
  9. daro

daro in loco CM

spanky123,

I'm glad you finally got to see her. Now you can stop kicking
    yourself, for never having seen her at the old place.
    Yes, that really shy, but sweet thing plays well for her.
    As you get to know her, she's like all the shy ones.
    Doesn't mind being bad and a little nasty.
    I totally agree with you, on the eye contact thing, and also
    the sense of longing look. It can cause you to lose it.
    She does provide a kick ass massage. Takes care of all the
    joints and pressure point areas. You almost feel like a pretzel.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. You made a new friend.
    It's nice to have those kind of friends.

Capy, this isn't the J from PP. This is the other J, I used to see
    regularly. This J is korean. The contact info is all over the place.
    Andthy, there is a current thread, pp reviews, and I gave some
    general info about her whereabouts in it. I don't want to lay it
    all out in black and white. It's here, you can find it. Good luck.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2003
  10. spanky123

spanky123

This is J from "the place that daro built" (not sure if there's more than one :)) but rather than give away contact info, all i can say is that hints to her whereabouts are located all over these threads already--that's how i found her.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2003
  11. capitan

capitan

spanky,

Is this the same J that used to be at PP?

Where did you see her?

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  12. andthy

andthy

Where did you find her?

Spanky,

Where did you run into ms J at these days?
  13. spanky123

spanky123

Luckily by chance i was able to see J recently. At first she appeared really shy but was sweet nonetheless. OMG She gave a GREAT massage, the only thing that started to worry me was that for most of the massage she had the white towel thing over my butt and was pretty quiet even as we made some chit chat.

On the flip she asked if there was anything else. I looked at her and she looked at me and knew exactly what to do without any words being spoken. Now it usually takes me a while to finish but i was done in about a minute....she did this thing where she was making some serious eye contact and kept looking at me with a sense of longing (it was hard to describe) during the finish, that just made me COMPLETELY LOSE IT. I just felt like a dirty old perv at this point taking advantage of a sweet little thing :D, but she supposedly is a year older than me!

Afterwards she was much more friendly, talking and joking around like she had known me for years. She urged me to come back "tomorrow"....i paused for brief moment and stared at her, and we both let out a hearty laugh :)