Jackson Heights - AMP Review

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by Mxaah, Feb 10, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ereuben

ereuben

I don't know what happened - I'm not really interested in the amp. More interested in trying to gauge what can be had club and partying-wise, etc.
  2. ereuben

ereuben

I'm curious about Jackson Height (I used to live in Flushing but recently went through via Northern blvd last Sunday). Never had action out here. Went to strip clubs in queens plaza tho. Trying to gauge what can be had - clubs, partying, etc.
  3. flyken

flyken

I've tried this place last year.. I can say, nothing more than standard R&T..
    well U can offer the the girl for more extra, most will do up to cbj and some will do fs..
    but the price!! .6 for the house and standard tip will be .3-.4 for the girl..
    when it comes to cbj and fs.. goes up to .5 - $. No table shower and girls are in their 30+
    I can get better service better looking girls in city for the same price..my 1 cents
  4. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

I've never received anything but full service here. It is a reliable standby.
  5. shinkansen

shinkansen

i don't know, if anything changed it happened this weekend. I went back last Friday and was quite disappointed because Susan/Michelle and old lady weren't there - it was back to fat lisa and 2 ugly 40 year olds... Didn't even bother and left. Not sure what you experienced explorer...

But I will say it's possible that it got sold or something. When I was there last Friday, I did hear Lisa talking to someone who seemed like a regular. They were talking about hooking up with the regular's friend to see a apartment. I remember because the reg was saying Saturday at 12, and she said that didn't work.

Who knows....they may have moved. But this place has NEVER been full service in the years that I've stopped by. (At least 2-3 yrs, never frequently but several times over the years..)
  6. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

Does anyone know if Lisa really sold this place as alluded to above?
  7. explorer4560

explorer4560

shinkansen, I stopped by there today and either I got taken, which would not surprise me or it was a different place but I don't think so (41-25 74th) called (0280) ahead and told them I would be there in about 20 min. they said fine. I got there rang bell and a cute little thing named Lilly answered the door, asked if I was there before and I said yes, I had Lisa, she kind of stared at me with a blank look, so I followed by saying it was about 6-7 months ago. Anyway she had long curly hair, was wearing a short skirt with a white tea-shirt, maybe 5'2" about late twenties early thirties. I saw the old lady, looked like there grandmother, she kept smileing at me and shakes my hand (probably thinking we got another idiot here). Go into the first room to the left along the back wall, I gave her $ and told her one hour, thinking that it was 60/hr. Massage was ok, Lilly was very nice and friendly. Told to turn over and she kind of goes out of my site behind me, comes back around and all her clothes are off. Nice body, starts with a cbj, then cow girl, then cbj. I was having a hard time with the cover, told her to take it off and maybe bbj. She said ok you tip me forty, I said fine thinking this is great, 40 for a bbj. Well it was more hand than bbj but I finally let loose and she cleans me up and then I hear the Mamasan (a different old lady) calling her name. She tells me that the mamasan said I went over the time, I said no way it has not been one hour, I got here about 1:10 it is now 1:50. She looks at me and says it is $ for HH and 160 for H. I said you have got to be kidding, she looked kind of scared because she said it was ok no problem but then she went out to tell mamasan and she started yelling at her, So long story short I felt bad for Lily gave mamasan $10 more and gave Lilly her 40. For a total of 110/40 min + 40 tip. It was my fault for not asking but I looked at mamsan and said never again, she just laughs at me and walks me out.
  8. VirKodo

VirKodo

Sorry guys,
    Ignore my post. Was in a rush earlier and didn't have time to read the whole thread.
  9. VirKodo

VirKodo

can you give us a bit more of a hint and clue us on on where this place is?
  10. Cheezewhiz

Cheezewhiz

The old one's most likely Lisa's mom
  11. shinkansen

shinkansen

So haven't been out in a while and wanted a quick massage for my neck, so I went by the place on 74th st - the basement place ran by fat Lisa with the big tits.

Surprised to find that all the details were the same, but new ownership. There was a really old chinese mamasan, and 2 girls - Susan and Michelle. Nothing amazing, both in the late 30's to early 40's - but with decent bodies. I took Michelle - who had on a short sheer skirt and a tank top with no bra.

Same set up - 3 rooms, walls that don't go to the top. But now they have the paper on the tables, which makes it feel slightly cleaner.

$40 for the 1/2. Good massage, nice teasing. On the flip, she was friendly - asked me what I wanted, so there could be some extras available, not sure. Had a thong on, and no bra. Nice boobies, sucked on some nipples - grabbed some ass, busted and left. $30 tip because she was friendly. Would def go back.
  12. verves

verves

Despite everything she was very cordial. But yes, my guilt got the better of me.
  13. ballys20

ballys20

I would have left a $10 tiop, max - there was nothing on the menu, no extras, no service with a smile - so therefore, very little tip is called for. If there were something, then maybe a $20 tip is warranted.
  14. verves

verves

I didn't feel this post warranted a new thread even though it concerns Jackson Heights:

I went to the AMP above Romanticos. I think the address is Roosevelt Avenue between 75th and 76th. I was walking by and thought I would TOFT. Go upstairs and am greeted by two older Asian women. The place is very narrow and reminds me of a railroad apartment with several smaller rooms akin to closets to the left. No table shower. Led into a room with a curtain. Undress and hop on to the table. Good looking older Asian woman comes in and tells me to take off my boxers. I'm thinking this could be good! Asks if I want hard or soft massage. Hard, of course! LAME massage. She's not even trying so I'm thinking extras will definitely be offered. She continues to drag her hands back and forth over my back and asks me to flip. Not a chance. I tried and even asked her to work her magic but to no avail. I hate these scenarios. You don't won't to be an ass about it but isn't it misleading to have a massage parlor that is open till midnight and is located right above a fincha bar?

At least I paid for only half an hour!

Damage was 25 for the half and I left 20 for a tip.

I've noticed a lot of AMPs popping up on Roosevelt and even some on Northern. Has anyone frequented any? Are they all legit? More importantly, do any of them have any Latina women working? I've been noticing all of these beautiful Latina women as of late and have a craving that I need to satisfy.
  15. zjlee

zjlee

Yep - same thing!

Same deal here too Spaq - I really don't know what her deal was. The bottom line is the place is way more of a problem than she was. I'm so not going back.
  16. spaq

spaq

Went Wednesday night and had Michelle. Older Chinese woman (mid to late 40s), with a decent body. She was wearing a black slip and french cut panties, no bra. Asked for 1/2 hour, paid $40, got undressed and on the table. Crap massage, nothing sensual at all. On the flip, was allowed to roam under her slip on the bottom (nice ass), but when I tried to feel her tits, she objected. Decent HR, cleaned me up with alcohol and paper towels. Tipped $20. I won't go back, as the place itself is really sleazy.
  17. pudgy.in.the.middle

pudgy.in.the.middle banned

Cheesy's implying that she's fat..& I believe that's the only salad she would dine on. It's been awhile since I've been to the beastly dungeon on 71, I may have to go back for nostalgia's sake. At least I can grab a plate fo chicken & ribs from my favorite Spanish-Chinese joint in Woodside afterwards.
  18. Tomassan

Tomassan

I didnt quite get that last sentence...shes into what?...sounds like something id read in a scat flick review...unless youre referring to tossing salad
  19. Cheezewhiz

Cheezewhiz

yeah, both of these places are skeevy, thats why most people dont really go back to much
    And yes Lisa is into chowing down of lost of foodstuffs
  20. zjlee

zjlee

Went last night to see what all of the fuss was about and wow ... not at all what I expected. It's located in the basement and there is a separate gated entrance that leads all the way down there. It was a bit confusing at first, since this is a very residential spot and there were no visible signs.

When I got in, it was fairly quiet. They had a new girl Michelle, who looked like a tranny hooker, but seemed to give an okay massage. No woman there was under 35, guarantee it. Lisa was hooting and hollerin and chatting up one of her clients. The walls for every room did not lead up to the ceiling so every moan and groan and smack (massage pat) could be heard. It made the massage almost unbearable and the monger traffic was ridiculous.

On another note - Lisa is grossly overweight. Sure, those boobs are big, but she's just fugly. I'd have to close my eyes in order to let her touch me.

Michelle was trying to play off like she was a new girl but I don't believe it. She was wearing a dress that is easily removable and had a thong on as well. Massage was okay, but for $60 I could have found a lot better elsewhere. Finally on the flip, after some serious hassle, got her to get topless but she was squeamish about me touching her. The rack was fake, no doubt, but she tried to play it off as if I was crazy. When it took awhile for the release, I asked if I squeeze it in order to make it faster - she reluctantly agreed. I didn't squeeze hard but I managed to feel the implant inside her skin and she just smiled and said, "feels nice right?" I gave her an odd look.

Cleanup involved some alcohol and some cheap paper towels. She did not change the massage table and the face support area, was never covered. Talk about yuck. I gave her $35 for her trouble, she did not seem happy.

No spanks on a return.