Jamie on CL

Discussion in 'New York' started by benisbig, Feb 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

You are joking, right?

Parfait,

You got a pair of balls for a newbie to this board to tell me to lighten up. Try adding something first before ripping a member who has regularly contributed to this board since he first joined (if I do say so myself).

And, it is pretty obvious you have no experience with Eastern block girls. Try hanging out at Europa in Greenpoint and catch a wiff of some of the talent over there. Pretty girls, yes, but malodorous.

Pretty audacious start for someone who just joined this board. Tread lightly.

Gavy
  2. Gavvy Cravath

Hey, seeker, thanks for the props! Anyway, as for "ficha bars", you really have to go way back for my reviews on two places in Elmont on Hempstead Tpk. Also hit one in Baldwin (Mambo?) last spring.

One place on Hemp Tpk is a dive, not really worth the look. The other, bigger one (closer east) is a block away on Hemp Tpk. It really has a lot of noce looking girls, eye candy. Actually got "take out" there (girl was a 6 on a 1 - 10 scale). The thing that I don't like about that joint is that the clients are all Haitian. Now, I don't have anything against Haitians. But the music they listen to, a mix of SOCA and other non-Latin Caribbean music, is dreadful.

Gavy
  3. Gavvy Cravath

Same thing, brother...it was an outside date. She was a "doctor" in Russia (LOLOLOL :) ). The girl was young, appeared to be in her early twenties. Don't worry, not the asian looking chick from Siberia. Man, she just won't leave you alone.

Gavy
  4. neilz

neilz

Don't knock her. She must be keeping up with Amy's posts. She threw on the "Safe Sex Rubber" right away. She will get to the wash up part eventually.
  5. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

sorry...i sometimes forget how unruly they are! give 'him' a smack!
  6. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

ICKY! Why don't you guys request that these girls be freshly showered?

Offer to take a shower with them....if you want something done right then do it yourself.

Plenty of guys show up afterwork and it's understandable that they might not have that fresh out of the shower smell. THATS why we (well me) encourage guys to use the bathroom and shower, at the VERY least wash them hands even if you took a shower 10 mins before you got here, theres alot of funky germs in NYC. (from what i hear NJ has the WORST! j/k)

My biggest gripe isn't smelly guys, I make sure they are squeeky clean before we get busy. What I REALLY dislike and there's not much that can be done about it is when guys drip sweat all over me. Then again THATS what they made different positions for lol
  7. Chino

Chino

I hooked up with a dirty blonde russian from Riverhead too. She also a had a hint of BO but this was a date outside from her job. She would put a ton of expensive perfume but BO is an odor that your nose will always pickup. I wonder which girl you picked up b/c Riverhead has a bunch of old bags there and she was quite attractive and young.
  8. Seeker<<maybe you should start a new "Nassau Ficha" thread. I'm sorta in a cat***2 I want to check them out but have a lot of Hispanic employees that work for me and live in those areas. But yet the ones in Queens are a hike.
  9. <<< I love to Fuck IN the shower. So sometimes I'll ask if there willing to do that. Plus I like to be clean as well. Not in total agreement with Amy but do you normally make your way to the bathroom & clean yourself up first as well??
  10. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Husband carrying a sheep into the house, "Honey, this is the filthy pig I fuck when you're not around."
    Wife, lying in the sofa eating candy,"That's not a pig, that's a sheep."
    Husband "I know. I was talking to the sheep."
  11. vermeer

vermeer

i like hoors that stink like filthy animals. cause that's how i like to fuck em. like the fillthy animals they are.
  12. benisbig

benisbig

Actually I didn't notice it until she was blowing me and then my little head was doing the driving.
  13. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

no offense dude...but if you stayed...after you smelled her nasty ass...you shouldn't have anything bad to say about her...you're as bad as she is.
  14. parfait247365

parfait247365

Lighten up, gavy! You're stuck in the Cold War era, dude... Jamie is not Eastern European, so there you go...

Crisco, in your place I would say: "Jamie, I know your time is precious but I would appreciate if you take a shower before we begin." I doubt she'll say no, and if she does then walk out.
  15. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

gavy your posts are great....but I think I am now gonna puke. lol.

btw, ever check out the ficha bars in Nassau?
  16. Gavvy Cravath

This reminds me of the only two Russian girls I ever dated: horrendous body odor. You see, back when I was at the university, my school started taking in all of these Russian emigrees. A few hot chicks, mind you.

I dated one girl, Irina, with a last name with one vowel for 13 consonants (no joke). Well, she was 16 and I was 21 and she jumped me in her elevator on the way to meet her parents. Blew me (not to completion) for what semed like the longest 3 floor elevator ride in history. As a matter of fact, she lived on Sanford in Flushing. Anyway, was a little unschooled on the motels in those days so I banged her in my car after the first date. Wow, did she reek. Oh, boy, it was hideous.

Never called her again.

Then I took out a Russian stripper from a joint called Riverhead in LIC. Same thing, hygene is NOT high on their lists, these eastern Europeans...

Sorry about your experiences, Crisco. That is just nasty.

Gavy
  17. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

maybe her pipes were broken..hence no shower !! lol.
  18. April

Sounds more like she had a showering problem.
  19. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

hey april

maybe she has sinus problems ????
  20. April

Thats disgusting!

Trust me guys if you can smell something foul on a woman...

they can smell it on themselves and should know better, then again many

just don't care.