Jane-Full Nude Body Massage

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by acuranyc, Mar 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jordan

Jordan banned

{note from moderator: there have been warninggs about posts such as this one; next time won't be a warning}
  2. handjive

handjive

{note from moderator: there have been warninggs about posts such as this one; next time won't be a warning}
  3. Kano

Kano

Thanks for the Warning
  4. acuranyc

acuranyc

I was trying to get a meeting with the Aussie Jane, but have had no luck. I may do the same and pass.
  5. vermeer

vermeer

the australiain jane is the oone who flaked on me last week. wasted an hour of my time. put her in a dhl box, and ship her kangaroo ass back to oz.
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Thanks for the up-date and review information. It is always helpful.
  7. acuranyc

acuranyc

She will make the ocassional post on CL. I went last week. This is not Australian Jane, that had previous reviews. She is in her late 20's.Brunette I think she is Italian. She has nice enhanced D cups. She is short and has a nice juicy ass. Clean shaven with a belly ring. Made an appointment for 1hr. 2 call system, incall apartment near 24 st eastside. I was hoping more was on the menu, but it's not. She is naked throughout the session and gave a an okay full body massage. She is very quite during the session, all business. Total damage 200 for nude massage and hr. I am still kicking myself and the massage was not all that gerat. I guess I am just caught up into mongering and trying to find new varieties of talent. On the way out she asks for a password for future visits. I will not repeat.